Wanted Long term house to rent not for holiday

Posted by JaneSeymour 
March 08, 2008 11:32PM
Hi

Can anyone advise me as to where I could arrange to rent a property to live in on a long term basis not for holiday let, once I have found an appropriate job will be needing a house to live in with my husband and children. If there is a website or local agent would be grateful for the details. Will not be able to afford holiday rental prices and would prefer inland villages.

Many thanks

Jane S
Re: Wanted Long term house to rent not for holiday
March 09, 2008 05:05AM
You must have the sunday number of a newspaper of Thessaloniki .The translittered name is " Anghèlloforos tìs kiriakì". It means " Anghèlloforos ( the name of newspaper) of the sunday".Of course is written in greek but is not difficult to read the many advertisments for renting house in thessaloniki and around. Beppe
March 09, 2008 06:49PM
Ecuse me. I wrote "Anghelloforos" with my personal translitteration. The newspaper web site is: www.agelioforos.gr Bye Beppe
March 11, 2008 07:05AM
I have sent you a private message Jane. Regards, anotherJane
LesleyS
April 19, 2008 02:19PM
Hello Jane -

May I have the contact information also? I am also looking for a rental property, but not long term.

Thanks, Lesley
April 20, 2008 06:22AM
Lesley, I sent Jane some info but didn't get any reply. She may have found something herself and can let you know about it? I will send some more links when I get time later today hopefully. Jane C
April 22, 2008 07:04PM
Hi

Sorry I didn't reply have been busy, Lesley whereabouts do you want to stay and for how long? I might be able to send you some links for renting very doubtful you will get cheap accomodation in the summer months furnished..again depends on what you want, where and when etc
Jane S

Bepe; thanks for your reply too and Jane C's pm.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login