Natasha Apts

Natasha Apts

Posted by Julie 
Julie
Natasha Apts
April 03, 2002 01:54PM
I'm going to stay at Natasha for a week at the beginning of May, I can only find one review on them. Has anyone stayed there? What are they like? Read lots about the area, so just info on aparements would be great.

Thanks
Julie
steve grant
Re: Natasha Apts
April 14, 2002 05:45PM
My wife and I have been going to hanioti for 10 years - not too noisy - the natasha look ok to me but never been inside - nice and central to village.

our friends who are greek own a small block of apaertments just up the road (hotel Tambos) - plenty of greek tavernas - safe with no larger louts.
you should have a great time..........steve.........cumbria
Rachel
Re: Sarantis Apartments/Kosmas Hotel
April 15, 2002 05:45PM
Going to Hanioti in July and staying at Sarantis Apartments.

Stayed in Kriopigi 2 years ago at the Kosmas Hotel which was absolutely brilliant - and the staff were all very friendly.

Does anyone know if the Kosmas Hotel in Hanioti is run by Costa who owns the Kosmas in Kriopigi??

Also, any feed-back on Sarantis Apartments would be much appreciated.

Rachel
Vicky
Re: Natasha Appts
April 24, 2002 11:16AM
hello
We stayed in Natasha appts 1st week in Sept last year, booked through Thomson Just holidays.We had a very nice apartment it had a separate bedroom, bathroom and a living room with a small kitchen area and we had a gorgeous balcony, great for having breakfast, or just chilling out on when you get back from the beach/pub/day out.
The apartments are fairly new i think, all nice white tiles on the floor , the cleaners were ok. The views nothing amazing, but you can look out and see people walking down the road and across to some other houses and trees its quite pretty.

Natasha apartments are approx 4 mins walk from the beach and 2 mins walk from the main village square where you will find most of the shops, bars, restaurants around. The beach is lovely, sand not very soft but not too bad. The sea is beautifully clear and blue.

hope this helps Julie have a lovely time.
Julie
May 14, 2002 09:52AM
Well as I started this chat, I thought I'd update everyone now I'm back. I had a fantastic holiday, and the Natasha Apartments were great. Simple, basic as all Greek ones are, but very clean and central, no more than 3 minutes to the beach and 2 minutes to the shops. So if anyone is looking to stay there, rest assured, there are no horrors waiting for you!!

Please mail me if you want any more info.
Julie
Claire
June 05, 2002 08:37PM
I have read a lot about these apartments and the fact that there are bins and sewage pipes can anyone tell me exactly how bad these are.

Just that the peeps that I am going with are a little concerned thanks
Claire
Lisa
June 08, 2002 03:51PM
Hi

I am planning on staying in these apartments soon and just wanted to know if it has a pool? I can't see anywhere if it does! Please help!
Laura
June 11, 2002 02:34PM
Hiya Lisa.
Just got back from Natasha. No. there is no pool but you really do not need one as the beach is more or less on your door step, and it is beautiful. The beach is about 5mins walk from Natasha!.
Have an excellent time. We were in room 22..... just in case you are!
Laura x
Laura
June 11, 2002 02:38PM
The thing is.... everywhere in Greece has smaller plumbing pipes than we in England have. Therefore all toilet roll has to be put in a bin next to the toilet. DONT WORRY its honestly not as bad as it sounds. It will be the same in the bars and everywhere you go to the toilet in Greece. Just when you wee or poo.... put the toilet roll in the bin. These bins are emptied everyday and are bleached. Its perfectly hygeinic..... it would be worse if you block the toilet by putting toilet roll down it. Dont worry..... honestly its not as grim as it sounds.
Laura x
Lou
April 22, 2008 10:14AM
Me and my Hubby have been to the Natasha appartments 4 times, nice sized basic rooms, great location as not far from the beach and the square, which on our first trip we didn't find until late on in the holiday.
We were stopping at the Hilltop, nice enough but a long walk back if you have had a few drinks he he!
Love this place, it feels like 2nd home, to me if I had the cash I would move there in a flash!!
Couldn't be a nicer place lovely atmosphere in the eveing.
Very friendly places, Love Tony and his staff at THe Amethystos.
Vegetarian Club sandwich is fab!! smiling smiley smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login