Hallo Jane!

Hallo Jane!

Posted by beppe 
Hallo Jane!
February 04, 2008 01:51PM
Hi Jane, are you all well?
In which way this year you will go in Halkidiki? I now don't know my period for the reason that I don't know when in the marina will begin the works on the boat. I suppose to be there in April or May and I'll go , don't smile please, alone with my last child, mr. Athos of Halkidiki.You cannot imagine our life. The garden is destroyed, I wake up every morning at 6 and I begin to care the 3 damned! At 9 I go out and mr. Athos , my assistent, come with me to visit, at their home, my patients, very patients in this case.A lot of people want Athos but for me it is impossible to be separeted by him. He wanted a family and now has a family.By the way the life is fine! I hope to meet you all in spring and at least you will see the giant! Ciao! Beppe
Re: Hallo Jane!
February 04, 2008 05:50PM
Hi Beppe

We leave 9 March from England, and arrive 14th March in Halkidiki. We plan on leaving again 5 October all being well, and hopefully we will both keep in good health this year.

I have your pictures of Mr Athos, he is a fine dog indeed! A very lucky dog too. We hope to see you when you come over, let us know when you plan to arrive. Are you staying all summer? What about your wife, will she come over later with the other dogs?

We look forward to meeting Mr Athos, I am sure he will like Mia very much!

Bye for now, keep in touch and thanks for the photos.

Jane
Re: Hallo Jane!
February 04, 2008 07:18PM
Dear Jane, you say " Are you staying all summer?". My friend with Athos our life drammatically changed but we don't go back.As you know my wife for the failure ( thanks Athos, Mabi and Frippo!) has big problems and our holidays will change. Only touch and go. It is a pity but we never will give Athos to another family.Also I hope to see you all in Spring . Ciao to everyone! Beppe.
Ps I red your question with Fallicum - I know latin language very well- and don't worry. You of corse are right.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login