KRIOPIGI, POLIHRONO, HANIOTI, PEFKOHORI: Latest Weather Forcast !!.

Posted by sakis 
October 06, 2007 03:13PM
Sunday, Oct 7
More Details
Mostly cloudy with spotty showers. Winds will be calm Realfeel®: 26 °C High: 24 °C
Sunday Night, Oct 7
More Details
Rainy. Winds will be light and variable Realfeel®: 11 °C Low: 9 °C

Monday, Oct 8
More Details
Mostly cloudy with a couple of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Winds from the E at 8 km/h.Realfeel®: 20 °C High: 21 °C
Monday Night, Oct 8
More Details
Chilly and rainy. Winds from the ENE at 4 km/h. Realfeel®: 8 °C Low: 6 °C

Tuesday, Oct 9
More Details
Overcast with thunderstorms. Winds from the ENE at 4 km/h.Realfeel®: 18 °C High: 19 °C
Tuesday Night, Oct 9
More Details
Chilly with rain. Winds will be calm Realfeel®: 9 ° CLow: 6 °C

Wednesday, Oct 10
More Details
Nice with clouds and sunshine. Winds will be calm Realfeel®: 22 °C High: 22 °C
Wednesday Night, Oct 10
More Details
Partly cloudy. Winds will be light and variableRealfeel®: 12 °CLow: 10 °C

Please note.
Realfeel®:
The Realfeel Temperature is an index that describes what the temperature really feels like. It's a unique composite of everything that affects how warm or cold a person feels, and measures the effects of temperature, wind, humidity, sunshine intensity, cloudiness, precipitation and elevation on the human body.
Temperature by itself gives only part of the picture. Other weather measurements, like Wind Chill or Heat Index, include only the temperature and one additional element like wind speed or humidity. Many measures are designed to rate effects on an inanimate object or an unclothed person, so they don't tell what it really feels like to someone who is appropriately dressed.Iincludes every measurement relative to how the temperature feels to a person.

ENJOY
YIAMMAS !!!
Sakis
'KRIOPIGI CARS' Rent A Car, Kriopigi. www.kriopigi.net

Re: KRIOPIGI, POLIHRONO, HANIOTI, PEFKOHORI: Latest Weather Forcast !!.
October 06, 2007 03:26PM
Sakis, please, I know very well the Halkidiki weather and I never saw winds so light.I have a boat there and I have been around a lot of times. Perhaps you confuse Km. with Beaufort's force of the wind?.I'll start tomorrow morning from Ancona to porto carras for the third time this year.Thanks and bye Beppe
Re: KRIOPIGI, POLIHRONO, HANIOTI, PEFKOHORI: Latest Weather Forcast !!.
October 06, 2007 06:23PM
- May be !!

Have a pleasant and safe journey.
Sakis.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login