English speaking Plumber/Tiler etc

Posted by Richard Daker 
February 20, 2007 08:30AM
Hi All.Cant you tell Halkidiki is on our minds and the forum is getting abit more active!!!
Does anybody know a plumber who speaks English and does Tiling aswell. I am looking at doing my bathroom as it needs a little re-furb.
Must be willing to travel to Nea Kalikratia. I am out in Kalikratia at the end of May just for a week as I am meeting up with Julie Matrica Halkidiki Homes. As I am looking at renting as we are unable to get over as often as we would like too.
My Greek is not upto scratch so thats why I need an english speaking Plumber.
Re: English speaking Plumber/Tiler etc
February 20, 2007 09:57AM
Hi,

Nea Kallikratia is very close to Thessaloniki and I think it would be easier for you to find a plumber there.

------------
Nikos
Forum Admin
nikos at halkidiki.com
February 20, 2007 10:30AM
many thanks Nikos how and where would I find one? maybe just go to the bathroom showrooms
September 10, 2007 10:05PM
Hi, I have some English friends living in Pefkohori, Ian is a plumber, you can find his wife Lisa at Aeollos Appartments/hotel down one of the side streets leading to the beach. Lisa works the bar and is also english but flewent in greek.
September 13, 2007 07:54PM
Thanks Vicky I will remember that but unfortunatley I will not be over until next year but if you give me your e-mail adderess then I wil put it to one side as a reminder. Once again many thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login