Is "OLYMPIC KOSMAS" good enough?

Posted by TETSUO 
September 08, 2007 06:34PM
Going there September 11.
Me with my wife first shall once be in Greeces.
Much want to there was merrily!
I`m not drive car. Wants anyone rent the car together with us for short journey together?
And maybe somebody knows - can I hired the scooter and price on this?
We are good people. I am a journalist, wife - a librarian
Thank you, and excuse me for my bad english.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2007 04:28PM by TETSUO.
Re: Is "OLYMPIC KOSMAS" good enough?
September 10, 2007 11:44AM
Posted on: 20 August 2007, 7:30 Save

I've spent a week in the beginning of August 2007 in Olympic Cosmas. I cannot really understand why people post negative comments about it. Before going there I had read disgusting things about it only, and I was really positively surprised to find out that none of these comments reflect the real state of things there. The rooms are clean, people are really nice (except for one guy in the kitchen who seems to be not very happy with everything what is going on there) and always prepared to help. The only minus there was the size of the bathroom in the room, it was very small, but all in all it's enought to have a shower after swimming in the sea and sunbathing. The food is ok, but do not expect something very impressive. Hanioti is a very nice place with lots of taverns, nice bars and discotheques. The best tavern there for me was "the old tavern" which is 3 minutes walk from the hotel (they serve the best fish in the town, I tell you).
To sum up, I was satisfied with Olympic Cosmas.

This comment was on the Trip Advisor forum - hope this helps

Joanne
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login