Oceania Club, Halkidiki

Oceania Club, Halkidiki

Posted by lynne 
Oceania Club, Halkidiki
July 28, 2007 01:35PM
Hello,

My name is Lynne, I am a UK independant ABTA & ATOL based travel agent. I have visited Oceania Club in Halkidiki several times since it opened in 2005 and I believe it to be one of the best All Inclusive hotels you will find. I have many repeat clients who book to go back year on year. The availability for Oceania Club cannot always be found with major tour operators. I have done many price comparisons and believe I can almost always find the best deals available for this hotel. Summer 2008 is now on sale and selling very quickly.
Please give me the opportunity to find your holiday to Oceania Club whenever you wish to travel.
You can contact me by email lynn.walton@tarsc.net or call me 01642 788294.
Look foward to hearing from you soon.

Lynne
Re: Oceania Club, Halkidiki
August 01, 2007 06:40PM
Hi

I am looking to go to Halkidiki first week in May next year. My family is 2 adults and 1 child age 6, we would like to go from one of the London Airports would prefer Heathrow or Gatwick for one week. WE have been to our local travel agent today and been quoted the Oceania Club and Sani Beach hotel. Can you please let me know your best prices.
Many Thanks
August 01, 2007 07:07PM
Hello Fletch,

I can offer you flights from Gatwick with British Airways any day between 01st and 09th May - 7 nights Oceania Club £409 per adult and £159 for your 6 year old child, (Total cost for 2adults/1child is £977). Oceania Club is All |nclusive. You could opt for Sani Beach Hotel on a half board basis the cost would be £319 per adult and £159 for the child. (Total cost 2adults/1child £797). As I am sure you will appreciate I work from live systems therefore availability and prices can change without prior notice. The prices are on early booking discounts and can be withdrawn at any time.
Thank you for your enquiry if I can be of any further assistance to you or if you would like to make a confirmed reservation please do not hesitate to contact me.
Please let me know how these prices compare to what you have been quoted.

Look forward to hearing from you soon,
Kind Regards

Lynne

Lynne Walton
Future Travel Yarm (A Division of Coop Travel)
Tel 01642 785698
mailto: lynn.walton@tarsc.net
August 03, 2007 10:54AM
Thanks Lynne,

Received all the paperwork this morning.
Fantastic service and a great price. You made it so easy for us.
Just one question I didn't ask you or if anyone else been there how far is the town from the hotel and what's it like?

Fletch.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login