Info about hotels Achtis, Rennaisance and Palladium

Posted by muri1977 
May 06, 2007 08:05PM
Hi to all of you,

I would like to find some informations regarding thre hotels from Kassandra: in Hanioti - Resort Rennaissance, in Kriopgi Hotel Palladium and in Afitos Hotel Achtis. Which of them isyour recomadation? Any information is welcome!!

Thanks a lot
Re: Info about hotels Achtis, Rennaisance and Palladium
June 01, 2007 03:36PM
Cant comment about the other 2 hotels but the Achtis is superb. The hotel, owners, staff, facilities and location are second to none. There are facilities for young and old (kiddies rides and bouncy castles in an area away from the pool and a gym for the adults to have a workout in) and the owners Achilles and Magda are continually seeking to develop the hotel even further. The pool, bar and garden areas are picturesque and very well tended. Nothing is too much trouble for any member of the staff who are all very helpful from the owners to the cleaners and we would thoroughly recommend this hotel to everybody.
Nic
June 01, 2007 05:10PM
I'll try and let you know about the Renaissance Hotel as my Mum & Dad are coming out here on Sunday and are staying there, so I'll be down there all week.

Nic!
June 02, 2007 12:29PM
Have just got back (28/05) from Hanioti - Resort Rennaissance Possably the best in Hanioti, would recomend immposable to fault its staff and facilaties. Good location close to beach & main square. Plenty of threds on this site about Hanioti, Do not know othere Hotels so can not offer comparison. Afitos is very pretty you must see it at night, but it is on a cliff top so a long way down to the beach. Kriopgi is also above the beach and is very up and coming resort. All worth a visit or stay. My choice would be Hanioti and a good starting off resort, but all of Halkidiki is wonderful, but would be happy to recomened the othere resorts.
June 02, 2007 02:15PM
what or where ever you stay try to get to afitos for a night out from Andony a 59 year old grekofilo
July 26, 2007 07:41PM
Hello all,

I have just returned after 2 weeks holiday, from Achtis Hotel in Afytos. The C&A has made the perfect description. It is sure that if I will go back in Halkidiki, the choice will be Afytos and Achtis hotel. It was exactly what I have serached. In plus it was a good report between quality and money. Congratulations to Magda and her team! Thanks to all of you for the advices.

PS I have visited some friends to Rennaisance Resort, and it seems to be also a verry good one.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login