Weddings in Kriopigi

Weddings in Kriopigi

Posted by egough 
Weddings in Kriopigi
July 10, 2007 12:40PM
Hi there

I am interested in getting married in Kriopigi next August and wondered if anyone can tell me if it is possible to get married on the beach there or if there is any other alternatives to getting married in the Town Hall in Kassandra? I am thinking of staying at the Alkyon Apartements as it caters for children.

I would be grateful if anyone has any info or websites they could direct me to.

Also, does anyone know what documents I would need. I think I need to be there 1 week before the ceremony goes ahead.

Thanks very much.

Em
Re: Weddings in Kriopigi
July 10, 2007 01:12PM
HI EM,
As far as i know the only alternative to kassandra town hall is hanioti town hall, we getting married at kassandra next may, staying at aegean melathron.
For info on docs etc, look thro message list for title HALKIDIKI WEDDING there are a few of us posting our experiences on there!
Yes you do have to be resident for at least a week, and apparently weddings are normally conducted on a fri between 10am and 2pm.
We have booked with first choice who up to now, seem to be quite informative. The paperwork seems like a nightmare at first but its not that bad,[just remember to add about £500 to the price of your holiday] a couple of us have done things different ways so there are different experiences for you to read and hopefully some of it will help.
Please feel free to ask any of us any questions, after all weve all been, or going through it.

mandy xx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login