Down Under

Down Under

Posted by Nic 
Nic
Down Under
June 22, 2007 10:48PM
Harry...I'm coming down tonight...be there about 10...I'm there all night! Probably sleep on the beach.
Hope you've got some good music on...

Nic!
Re: Down Under
June 24, 2007 09:48AM
Hi Nic how was your night on the beach did you get eaten by those man/woman/eating mozzies
Nic
June 24, 2007 05:05PM
Hiya Jeff...was a good night! You just can't beat getting in the calm warm sea as the sun rises....been hot as hell today!
Mozzies don't bother me...they bite me but I don't get those big red lumps. Guess I'm lucky...

Nic!
June 25, 2007 10:31AM
Yasou Nic

glad you had a great night but then i Never Had a bad night at Harrys.

as for swimming first thing ummmmmmmmmmmm refreshing maybe but toooooooo cold for me lol

give my regards to all @ Down Under next time your down

didnt even know you knew Harry anyway till after i came home

Yiamas

Jeff
June 29, 2007 11:13AM
G'day Jeff and nic!!! Now about the mozzies i'll tell you!!! After your 33rd beer they just stay away because if they suck your blood they'll be drunk aswell!!! They don't like the smell of drunk people either!!!! They prefer nice smelling clean people!!!! So start drinking i guess!!!! Going to have a couple my self!!! See yas!!!! CHEERS!!!!!
July 01, 2007 11:21PM
Hi Harry

does that work with BATIDA too winking smiley
July 01, 2007 11:46PM
G'day mate!!! What do you mean mate about BATIDA ??? Mozzies??? i never liked it so i can't say !!! How are you Jeff??? What are you uptoo??? Going to bed now!!! Talk tomorow!!!
July 03, 2007 07:31AM
Hi g/day mate

Is Batida good to keep mozzies away?????

cos i drink enuff of the stuff.

Me Kay and Boyd are fine BUT under 9 inches of water today and they say we got more to come this week wish we were in poli right now

been working at the motorcycle racing over here and getting the garden into shape but now its uncer water so MISSUS WHERES ME SNORKLE N FLIPPERS lol
looks like your gonna get a visitor or two from off the forum mate lol

look after um ******i know you will********

I just got up lol

yamas
Jeff
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login