Water Park ?

Water Park ?

Posted by stampy 
Water Park ?
June 26, 2007 06:40PM
Can anybody tell me how far from Polichrono the water park is and how many Euro's it is for Adult's and children ?
Also what form of transport is it best to take.
7 day's to go. :-)

THANKS.
Re: Water Park ?
June 26, 2007 06:44PM
hiya mate the waterpark is about 1 n half - 2 hours away, i dont no how much it is personally but i herd its about 30 euros an adult. the best transport would be hiring a car but if not use the public bus they r a regular visit, my personal opinion about he water park is that its pants
were and wen are you going
June 26, 2007 08:12PM
Cheer's,
I think that's made up our mind's.We don't fancy travelling 2 hours in the blazing heat to a naff water park which is too expensive anyway.
We travel out on the 5th to polichrono,can;t wait.
We've never been to Halkidiki before but everybody we've spoken to say's it's beutiful. We have been to Zante,Laganas which was great so looking forward to our holiday so much.
We are self catering so does anybody know if the supermarket is any good ?

CHEERS.
June 26, 2007 08:18PM
hiya mate were are u flyin from as i am flyin out on the 5, cant wait
halkidiki is stunnin but i dunno wot it looks like now cos they had the forest fires just afta we got bak

nathan
June 26, 2007 08:21PM
Flying from Manchester,how many of you going ?
June 26, 2007 08:23PM
just me my dad and mum im only 16 ya seewot about u
we are flyin from manchester is it a early flight
June 26, 2007 08:25PM
Flight is lunch time ish,have a good holiday matey
June 26, 2007 08:28PM
ye u to mate i gotta be up fpor to in da morn cos flights at 6
June 27, 2007 02:16AM
hi guys

the supermarket in polychrono is good
get there for 8 in the morning for the biggest doughnuts u ever saw and hot n fresh too

nice eating places along the beach im sure you will find at least one you wil like
the 3 lions (brit pub ) just below the supermarketon your left

beach is good but not wide
sunbed 2 euro brolly 1 euro

pop into the Down Under Bar at the far end of the beach and say G/DAY to Harry (hes an Ozzy lol).he opens around 6 pm.

Have i great time I know you will

yamas
Jeff
June 27, 2007 07:05PM
hiya
in regards to scenary since fires. we drove around the pennisula and its all on the top where it has burnt down, there is still a lot of green etc on the bottom amazingly. its still, i thought, a beautiful place and very much more green than other parts of greece. enjoy!
ps, we were going to go to the waterworld but we got put off by the fact it was 2 hours away!! also it seemed to advertise towards kids more..
June 30, 2007 08:10PM
WATER WORLD IS NOT WORTH IT, NOT AT THE WEEKEND ANYWAY (FAR TO CROWDED)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login