Broadband

Broadband

Posted by Jane 
Broadband
June 22, 2007 03:28PM
Anyone living out there, we have checked the phone number at the house next door to us and we can get broadband. Can you tell me how much it is per month, as I believe we have to pay OTE for the broadband line, and then a service provider for the service. We just need to have an idea so we can budget as obviously we will be paying this out all year even when we are not there.

We are coming over August so want to get this set up asap when we arrive as we dont leave til December, then in future we will be there March to Nov approx, so it would be nice to get it all sorted now.

Thanks for any advice.
Re: Broadband
June 22, 2007 04:36PM
Hi Jane!

Reading the forum, i think you are in Hanioti??
Do you know Keith? ( the bloody bristolian?) He lives in Hanioti
He'll know!
Otherwise you ask my sister, she is living in Hanioti as well!
You can mail me for her adress!

Good luck!
greetings from Frank
June 22, 2007 06:14PM
No, we are on the "other side" ! Mola Kaliva. But anyone who has broadband wherever they are will pay the same, so yes please can you send a private message to me with your sisters email address.
Thanks.
Jane
Nic
June 22, 2007 06:53PM
Hi,

Just looking at my phone bill...I pay 35 euros a month for my connection and line rental...all in. I'm with Otenet. It is more expensive than in England, but there are only a fraction of internet users here compared to the UK...I guess prices will drop as they did in England.

Hope this helps.

Nic.
June 23, 2007 08:40AM
Thanks Nic. We thought it was something like that price, we did ask when we came over in March, but forgot to make a note !

What equipment did you get off OTE? Anything we should know. When we went in Kassandrea OTE they were very helpful, so I am sure we will be OK. IT took some time to get the broadband at our address in Mola Kaliva, in March they werent sure, but checking on OTE on line we find we can now get it.

Thanks for any more info.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login