thanks for all the replies

Posted by honky chick 
May 26, 2007 01:03AM
Thanks for the replies to my questions about purchasing property in Halkidiki. Unfortunately, I don't know how to thank each of you indivdually. I guess I'm not familiar with how this site works. When I click on "reply to message", it simply takes me to the top of the page, and at the bottom of the page, its says "this thread is closied" so I guess that means....it is closed??? (I'm not really a computer person) Thanks very much to you Phil for the name of the lawyer. I did email her and she very promptly replied. I hope I have an opportunity use her services. Honky Chick
Re: thanks for all the replies
May 30, 2007 08:21AM
If you need any more help let me know, i will try to assist you.

Depending where you are looking to buy there is an estate agent just outside afitos on the main road the guy to speak speak to is Makis, milonakos@newestate.gr really nice guy but i am not sure how much english he understands when you write an e-mail though he speaks good english, they charge the buyer commission as well as the seller. Though i found it easy just to travel around and any places for sale has the sign outside which you can ring up.

good luck

Phil
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login