Jeep hire Hanioti, Boat Hire

Posted by thehoff 
May 17, 2007 09:34AM
I know car hire has been commented on a few times, but Im finding the costs for Jeeps i.e. Suzuki Jimny open, to look quite expensive when compared to say Spain.... any recommendations?

Also fancied hiring a boat either to go fishing or just spend a day out at sea.... motorized not sail... and Im not Roman Abramovich so wondered if any reasonable recommendations there?
Re: Jeep hire Hanioti, Boat Hire
May 17, 2007 10:46AM
We can make you feel like Roman Abramovich !!
Here is an unbeatable offer, from 'Kriopigi Cars' to another HALKIDIKI.COM member !!

Car group E :
SUZUKI JEEP 'JIMNY' NEW 2007 model !! with AIR-CONDITION!!
3 DAYS HIRE !!!
with 2 door, Cd-player, Central locking, Power steering,
Electric windows, Air-condition, Airbags, EBD, ABS.etc
for only 155.00 euro (Low Season or 169.00 euro (High Season) !!
And that includes EVERYTHING !!!

Ps.
I can arrange also a boat too, if you are staying in Kassandra area, to make you feel like 'ONASSIS' !!!
Please e-mail me on: sales@kriopigi.net

Sakis
www.kriopigi.net

May 17, 2007 04:15PM
Hi Sakis,

Me and Jane are staying at the Alkion again this year (can't wait 4 weeks and counting), can you tell me whereabouts you are as i want to hire a car when we arrive on the 14th June,

ps last year hired a car from Hertz and it was overpriced and pretty tatty.

thanks in advance,

Hope to see you soon,

If Morfy and Sakis from the Sweet Coffee Shop read this we will see you soon.

Graham & Jane

May 17, 2007 05:13PM
Hi Graham & Jane
Just e-mail me direct please at : sales@kriopigi.net , with the car details ( type, time etc) and we 'll bring it direct at the Alkion Hotel.
You can have a look at our NEW CAR LIST for the year 2007 !! at www.kriopigi.net
For one thing you can be sure.
Beeing a Family company we 'll beat any offer made on a same like for like offer made from any car hire company, ( Herz, Auto-Europe , Economy car rental etc ) as we don't give any commission to agents, hotel receptionists etc.
Regards
Sakis.from 'Kriopigi Cars' Rent a car, Kriopigi.
www.kriopigi.net

ps
I've passed your regards to Morfy and Sakis from the Sweet Coffee Shop already and they are very pleased to know that you are coming back.

May 17, 2007 05:19PM
Hi Graham, did you ever read my message I sent re Sweet Coffee Shop, or aren't you friends with me anymore !

Have a good time. We will probably see you there next year when we go April til Nov. This year we dont go til August

Give Morfy and Sakis our love

Bye for now
Jane
May 17, 2007 08:46PM
HAHA Jane,

Of course were still friends, but I've not been on the site for a while, its just a shame that we wont see you again this year but i am sure you wil have a whale of a time in August. Are you staying for quite a while again?

Will say hello to Morfy and Sakis and give them your love,

Hope you and Martyn are well.

Take Care
Graham & Jane xx
May 18, 2007 06:38AM
Hi Graham , nice to hear from you ! Yes we go Aug til Dec this year, and then next two years April til Nov. We have rented a nice house in Mola Kaliva, miles away from Kriopigi but we like it that way. We have the quietness of the village and that side, and come over the mountain to visit the busier side. Best of both worlds.

Maybe we will see you next year. As you know we have to "check in " with Morfy and Sakis fairly regularly, haha.

Have a great time.
Jane and Martyn
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login