bar to watch fa cup/champions league final?

Posted by claire81 
May 07, 2007 06:38AM
hi i am going to loli village in 10 days does anyone know where i can watch Chelsea win the fa cup and hopefully Millan win the champions league?

please......
Re: bar to watch fa cup/champions league final?
May 07, 2007 04:21PM
simple ansa to that is anuva planet coz it wont be happening on this one cum on united
May 08, 2007 06:04PM
NEWS FLASH................................

All T.V`s and Radios are shut down for duration of forth coming holiday season.Due to lack of interest from holiday makers who only want to relax on beach sing kareoki and explore unknown places in the area .

HERE ENDS THIS NEWS FLASH.
May 10, 2007 12:34PM
hi there the best bar in pefkohori and to watch the football is mamos bar the internet cafe..on main road by the mini roundabout and taxi rank cristos the owner is well into football and has 2 big screens inside and out air con as well cristos and his english wife phillipa are great and you will have a gud time been going there for 6yrs and have become my friends ..tell him if you go alan and jane will see you in august from liverpool hope this helps cheers
May 10, 2007 08:01PM
Hiya there is a bar called kelfos which is in the square in hanoti it really good but sorry you wont be watching for milan to win LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WILL WIN!!!
May 11, 2007 09:28AM
hi claire i've just got back yesterday 10th of may watched footy alot go to the AEOLLOS bar/hotel Themis and rita are so wicked there great you'll never leave we didnt smiling smiley (it is in pefkohori if you go to the strip in front of see as you face see take a right walk all the way along til you find a fish resturant then theres a gap just before end of strip theres a sign saying aeollos not far promise
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login