Hanioti

Hanioti

Posted by sian berry 
Hanioti
March 13, 2007 09:27PM
Does anyone have any picture taken recently of Hanioti??
Re: Hanioti
March 13, 2007 09:44PM
yes see nikos`s pictures on home page.

click home at bottom of this page then albums

yamas

jeff fourkas mad dog man
March 13, 2007 09:58PM
Thanks Jeff

Going back to hanioti for the 5th time in August and we cant wait.

Cheers

Sian
March 14, 2007 10:14AM

Hiya

Does anyone know if you can hire Quad bikes in Hanioti? I know it's the new craze on the islands and hanioti is still very traditional so it may not have reached the mainland yet!!!!

Oh and does anyone know of any good, reasonably cheap car hire places in hanioti or near by. I want a car for about a week in the middle of my holiday to venture out and about, but if you do it before through the tour operators you normally get ripped off so I thought it would be better to do it locally.

Thanks
Sarah x
March 14, 2007 11:20AM
Hi Sarah

Im not sure about the hire of quad bikes, but we have hired a car through status the last few yrs that we have been to Hanioti, they are not far from the main square.

Regards

Sian
March 14, 2007 11:42AM
Hi Sian

Thanks for that, I would much prefer to get the car locally you get to see the car before you hire it, I feel better now I know there's a company in the resort itself.

As far as the quad's go we will just have to wait and see, would be fun but I guess they won't want that kind of thing going on in Hanioti they want to keep the traditional feel of the the place which make the resort what it is.

Take care
hope you have a good time when your out there in August
Sarah xx
March 14, 2007 12:00PM
Hi Sarah

As far as i can remember there are a few hire companies around, but we have used the same for the last four yrs. When and were are you staying?
March 14, 2007 01:18PM

Hiya

We are staying at the Angelo Apatments, Hanioti and we go on the 7th June for 2 weeks, I am so excited I was recommended to go to Hanioti by a friend and looking at all the photographs it looks fantastic I keep hearing about this 24 hour bar on the beach that I can't wait to find. There are 4 of us going, 2 couples (between ages 25-30) so we will have great fun!!! I love going to places that are still quite traditional because thats the whole point of leaving the UK and from what I've heard this is the place you will find somthing for everyone, I don't think 2 weeks is enough!!!

I guess you must like Halkidiki if this if your 5th time - where do you stay?

Take Care
Sarah
March 14, 2007 01:41PM
We are staying at the Vicky Appartments again the 5th yr in a row, we love it there and have made some really good friends. Cant wait we fly out on 13th Aug for 2 weeks, but the holiday goes too quick would love to stay there longer.
March 15, 2007 06:04PM
theres a bike hire shop on main drag from hanioti to polychrono try them sarah
its on left hand side as you approach poly you will see bikes outside the shop

9 weeks to go 4 me

jeff .
March 16, 2007 09:13AM

Hiya Jeff

Thanks for that information I will try it - it's not fair i've got 12 weeks to go not that i'm counting down or anything!!!

Have a great time

Sarah x
March 27, 2007 06:08PM
heya sian yuo can hire quid bikes but were about you staying ????
because ther ia a place in the square in hanoti just next door to the long island bar which is great in there !!!!!!!!
March 28, 2007 07:24PM
DOHHHHHHHHHHH

thnks becky i really forgot the bike hire in the square
if i remember its top left near where the artists sit at night

jeff

fourkas mad dog man
March 28, 2007 11:11PM
hiya becky

I am staying at the vicky apartments , just behind the supermarket on the main road from the 13th august and i cannot wait, loads of our friends are going back around the same time, it will be great to see them again.

March 29, 2007 04:56PM
Ye jeff that right just by the artist person all have a great time!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login