Hi - new here and would like reccommendations.

Posted by Shiraz 
August 27, 2006 11:36AM
Hellooooooooo all,

We have decided that we would like to book a holiday for next year in Halkidiki.

Preferable around June.

Our daughter will be 3.5 years and we'd love a hotel with plenty for her to do, obviously good food, near a beautiful soft sand beach. We'd like to hire a car and head off out exploring, dining out in the evenings etc.

So where would you reccommend and why??

We've had a really tough year and I've always loved the look of Halkidiki.

Hotels we've searched so far are:

Chrousso Village

Sani Beach Hotel / Club

Kassandra Palace Hotel

Pallini Beach

and Alia Palace - off the top pf my head.

cath
Re: Hi - new here and would like reccommendations.
September 07, 2006 12:27PM
the Sani beach resort looks really beautiful and there are good reviews, but it is isolated. It does have bus services though.

The chrousso village is another place that is in an isolated spot. Look at some reviews first and you will find the best place to stay.
Re: Hi - new here and would like reccommendations.
September 07, 2006 05:34PM
Shiraz
They're all nice hotels but asCath says a few of them are quite isolated & others have steep hills up & down to the beach,for somewhere with flat access to beaches you need either Polichrono,Hanioti or Pefkohori,anywhere further up the peninsula has hills,i'd suggest if you haven't already then check sites like holidaysexposed.com & holidaysuncovered.com,these will both give good honest views from holidaymakers & you'll be able to check out what each hotel offers.Halkidiki is a beautiful place & i'm sure you'll love it wherever you stay.

smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login