Evridiki apartments

Evridiki apartments

Posted by Sal 
Sal
Evridiki apartments
September 04, 2006 02:16PM
Hi. Can anyone help. I have been to Fourka a couple of times, stayed at Julia apartments near big supermarket on main road, and at the Litsa Apts (hi to Yannis and Mike). My friend has got a cheap hol to Evridiki apartments, can anyone jolt my memory and tell me where they are near? I just cxannot seem to place them. Hope to see you all soon anyway.
Jeff fourkas mad dog man
Re: Evridiki apartments
September 04, 2006 02:51PM
Hi Sal

hope this helps

98km far from the Capital of Northern Greece THESSALONIKI, in kassandra that is the first of the tree peninsulas of HALKIDIKI within the unique nature, in village FOURKA is located EVRIDIKI HOTEL.
The hotel is located in the entrance of the village only 150 meters from the clear sandy beach and just 400 meters from the center of the village.
FACILITIES:Reception - car parking - swimming pool - children’s pool – snack bar.
APARTMENTS
The are 2 types of apartments in 3 floors 1bedroom apartments(2-3)persons &2bedroom apartments(2-4)persons
ALL APARTMENTS (27) PROVIDE : WC, BALCONY, FRIDGE, ELECTRIC KETTLE,AIR CONDITIONING, TELEPHONE, TV. (Baby cot available)
RECEPTION
MONEY EXCHANGE – HIRE CAR AND MOTORBIKES
address : Yianis Valasis Hotel Evridiki Fourkabeach T.K. : 63077 Kassandra Chalkidiki Greece
Phone : 00302374042850
Ε-mail : htleyrid@otenet.gr

Sal
September 04, 2006 03:10PM
Thanks Jeff, youv'e certainly provided lots of information, better than a brochure. I know I have seen the apartments, but my brain just cannot seem to connect, when the coach does the airport drop offs and pick ups. Are the apartments anywhere near one of the previous ones I have stayed in, Julia or Litsa? If they are then I have my bearings, as I have made one or two friends in this area of the village. Once again, thanks for all your help.
Jeff fourkas mad dog man
September 04, 2006 03:30PM
Sal

no problem

if i remember cos its 3 yrs since i was in Fourka due to family commitments in UK
Evridiki is............................................................... [www.thomsonbeach.co.uk] St/Apts Broadband video.

copy and paste above into google or any search engine you have

its in the residential area of the village but have vague memory as to exact place sorry .
Sal
September 04, 2006 03:49PM
Thanks, once again, Jeff. Tell me about it with the memory. Old age and poverty, or just one too many ouzo's (I'd like to think it was the latter with me).
Jeff fourkas mad dog man
September 04, 2006 03:56PM
LOL ha ha ha ha.................... its BOTH with me that Nikos is a very bad MAN too
he lead me down the Retsina an home brew ouzo trail long ago ..
Sal
September 04, 2006 04:02PM
Sounds like fun. I never feel poorly when drinking, its the stopping it that gets me. If only we could go through life without the hangovers.
Sal
September 04, 2006 04:13PM
Here is a quote that may reflect on times we spend with friends......

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the wine I drink
I feel shame.
Then I look into the glass and think
about the workers in the vineyards and all of their hopes
and dreams.
If I didn't drink this wine, they might be out
of work and their dreams would be shattered.

Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this wine and let their
dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sal
September 04, 2006 04:22PM
And, here are just a few more quotes...can't remember who said them, but neither could they.

"24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not!"

When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
"When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk,
we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. So, let's all
get drunk and go to heaven!"
Without question, the greatest invention in the
history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the
wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does
not go nearly as well with pizza."
Some it's a six-pack, to me it's a Support Group. Salvation in a can!
September 04, 2006 09:51PM
smiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smiley give that man a beer
S
September 06, 2006 05:41PM
..or two
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login