2007 & Fourka

2007 & Fourka

Posted by paula Thirkell 
paula Thirkell
2007 & Fourka
June 16, 2006 08:33PM
Hi there

Just out of interest does anyone know if the Thomson 2007 season is still going to feature properties in Fourka. At the moment when you do a search it only brings up Hanioti and a couple of other places but no Fourka. Just worried as we are going this year and went last - dont want to miss out on next year. Is it too early for the Greece brochure to be out?

Cheers

Paula
Barbara
Re: 2007 & Fourka
June 19, 2006 11:15AM
Hi

Just had a quote yesterday from Thomson pricebreakers for the litsa Aparts in Fourka.. ex price not sure what the place or aparts are like though.

Barbara
Tanya
June 20, 2006 06:23AM
We went in Thomson Saturday to get a price for Fourka for 2007 and the travel agent said they werent doing holidays to Fourka, its not on their brochure for next year. She didnt know what they'd be doing with their properties out there, she said thomson would probably sell them on. Probably best to book it independently next year.
paula thirkell
June 21, 2006 09:48PM
Oh no i thought as much - going out on 3rd July last minute so will get info while im out there i think in good time!

Thanks for the confirmation!

Paula
jeff fourkas mad dog man
June 24, 2006 03:45PM
the only place thomsons had for 2007 was the julia appartments the other side of the main road and up a steep incline ............. not sutable for invalid or pushchairs

no one in Fourka seems to want to deal with any agents

im booking either Hotel Australia or Everdiki App

been in litsa app nothing special

if your stuck and go flight only,, go and see Bill at Hotel Australia he always keeps a few studio apps free

BTW 2007 brochors arnt out till august 2006

dooner
September 03, 2006 09:15PM
thompsons doing aristidis and kanelis 2007 i got a fantastic price for may and as for thompsons selling this property it dosent belong to thompsons it is just under contract to them
Jeff fourkas mad dog man
September 04, 2006 01:29AM
hi dooner
what date in may are you in fourka im there at aristidis 21 may - june 4th
dooner
September 04, 2006 03:06PM
hi jeff the price for my hubby and i right at the start of may was £590 for two weeks thats for the two of us but going a week on thursday the 14th of september likee you jeff fourka is very special to us been the last 6yrs twice a year normally with our daughter and her friend but theyhad a girls holiday to tenerife this yr and are now getting upset because there not coming to lovely fourka and will miss all there very good friends they have made ova the years i will hafto say a big hi for them
Jeff fourkas mad dog man
September 04, 2006 03:54PM
Hi dooner

Gob smacked at that price ours was £830 for us and baby (cot included)

and extra insurance for me because of my health problems.

wish we were going this sept but my partners never been out the country lol so gotta find money for her passport and babys too thats nearly £100

May just cant come quick enuff

say Hi to Nikos owner of YAIMAS

my late wifes ashes are up in the woods between Fourka and Hanioti just hope the fire didnt get that far but will find out when i go over

Have a great time

Jeff
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login