Things for kids to do?

Things for kids to do?

Posted by Andy 
Things for kids to do?
May 05, 2006 07:18PM
I is they much for a boy of 9 to do in hanioti,mostly at night parks,amusements, that kind of thing (i know it isnt blackpool) thanks andy
Em
Re: Things for kids to do?
May 07, 2006 04:41PM
Hi Andy you should be ok we found it had plenty to do.There is a crazy golf course, go carts which were a realy good laugh plus the usual arcades and play parks if you need any more info just ask Em
Anja
May 10, 2006 10:33AM
Is it possible to go horseriding in Kassandra?
amanda
May 10, 2006 01:01PM
Andy
Last year a new outdoor park opened for kids - just behind the Town Hall. This year it is even better with 2 huge bouncy castles, an area with kids motorbikes/cars, trampolines - a real kids fun place! Also the Mini Golf is really good fun - and well priced too. Both of them are 5 min walk out of the Square but well worth a visit!

Cheers
Amanda
JoJo
June 10, 2006 01:02PM
Yes amanda is right the bouncy castle/trampoline place is called Fairytopia and it costs about 5 or 6 Euro (cant remember exactly)kids get a chocolate croissant and a drink too which is great.

I suggest you take kids before your evening meal and not after unless you want to see their food again!

There is another kids mini 4x4 course which is also fun next to the Dionys hotel (have i spelt that right?)
tiffany house
August 29, 2006 03:09PM
Can anyone tell me whether this 'Fairytopia' is still open, and if so what are the times etc? Thanks
Else
September 03, 2006 11:04AM
Hi, fairytopia is still open. Every evening when i pass by its working and they have new stuff aswell. Also the funcars in the near of Zorbas is still open! Regards Else
September 03, 2006 03:25PM

There is a nice playground also, and a nice park near the beach for ball games
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login