Where to?

Where to?

Posted by PhilCCFC 
Where to?
July 26, 2006 10:49AM
Hi,

We stayed in Hanioti a couple of years ago and loved it, the good atmosphere, restaurants, lack of Brit bars with PR's. Has it changed much over the last 2 years and gone all Brit on us or does it still have that Greek cosmopolitan feel to it?

Also, for those that have stayed in Hanioti and liked it...have you stayed elsewhere and found it to match or better Hanioti? We are trying to plan next years holiday and we're reluctant to go back to any place as there are so many to try in the world!
René
Re: Where to?
July 26, 2006 01:15PM
hello

sorry but my english is not so good. i hope you understand me ggg
you want see the real greek feeling, tavernas, peoples?
make a travel to the other finger of chalkidiki. sithonia. I stay there at 15 times in sikia. I see others places in greece but this is the best. I think ;-)
on sithonia you found many place with greek feeling. maybee we see us next year.

greetings from austria tho the british island, René
July 26, 2006 02:53PM
Thanks very much Rene, I will check this location out. Phil

By the way, your English is way better than any other language that I can speak!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 26/07/2006 03:08PM by PhilCCFC.
August 28, 2006 05:48PM
Hi - Hanioti is still a taverna style resort - no bars called bull & bush !!! Not full of roudy groups a great place to sit, relax and watch the world go by.
does any one have the email address for the amethystos restaurant and bar please
August 29, 2006 07:21PM
from john .adamson70@btinternet.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login