Gerekina & Beach apartments

Posted by si 
si
August 22, 2006 02:24PM
Hi..Just a quick question.

Would anybody be able to tell me what the area of Gerekina and surrounding is like?

We have booked two weeks and it looks beutiful...is there much to do in the area and is the beach as clear watered and nice as it looks in brochure?

Regards

S
Re: Gerekina & Beach apartments
August 22, 2006 02:39PM
We have been Gerakina every year for the last 4 years and we love it. the whole place is as nice as it looks in the brochure and better. It is set in beautifull well kept gardens which if you want to take a cool walk could take a couple of hours. The food is fantastic and you are well looked after.there is lots to do in the day and something is always going on. There is good night time entertainment at the resort. We have young children and they love it. They will not let us book anywhere else and want to go back every time. We are going again in 4 weeks arriving there on the 18 sept so really looking forward to it. When are you going?
Any more questions then please ask and I do have loads of photos. Are you traveling with children?
regards
Paul
si
August 22, 2006 02:48PM
Thanks for reply. Yeah me,my girlfreind and our little lad, he's five.

were getting there 11th sept for two weeks. My girlfriend was having a fit at the fires today, But managed to reassure her its miles away.

What are the excurssions like? are the rooms a little cramped?

are the kids happy with the kids club?

Just cant wait to get on the beach it looks unbelievable!

Would you be able to send me some pics?

thesoutherner007@yahoo.com

regards
August 22, 2006 02:55PM
I have never used the excursions but we have used the local bus to the market and the bus service is great. my kids love the kids club and have a great time there so dont worry about that as it will give you so time to yourselves. the rooms are fine and cleaned every day. you will know when we are there in your second week as i will have 7 kids and we have an apartment between the pool and the restaurant .
There is not a lot of night life outside the resort and no noisy youths hanging about.
Will try and do you some photos.
Tell the girlfriend to relax and let them spoil her.
paul
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login