Renaissance Hanioti Resort

Posted by JAM 
JAM
May 07, 2006 08:11PM
Hello,
Anyone know anything about the above please? Thinking of booking for 2 weeks in Sept - lloks nice but can't work out if it's hotel or apartments, plus and general info would be greatly appreciated!

Thankyou in advance!!!
Re: Renaissance Hanioti Resort
May 07, 2006 09:14PM
It is close to the centre, only 2 years old and possible one of the best places to stay ? all new but not cheap in price, or quaility and you are made to feel extrar ( wanted to say spclae but could not speel it) Shall be in Hanoti at Hanoti Palace on 08/05/06
Rosemary
May 07, 2006 09:33PM
Its a gorgeous place. Asked for a look around when we were there last Sept. Its suites with small kitchen area, and I believe includes breakfast. Dinner is available at a charge in restaurant. Literally seconds from the beach.
linda
May 27, 2006 09:25PM
All of us (me, hubby and three kids aged 21-17 have stayed there two years running and are booked there again for this year in august. It's my idea of heaven although watch out for the rocky sea - I love to swim but it can be difficult to get in. The rooms are good but the kitchen area is literally a cupboard with 2 electic rings - no pans except for boiling water so it;s not for self catering. The fridge is handly for keepng your wine cool though! Staff are fab and it's location is 1st class. Go to the naias beach bar and say hello to alex, veron wife and new baby. They all make you so welcome. The pool is great at the resort but being beach bums we make more use of the beach. Food at the renaissance is good, there's loads of choice for breakfast but evening meal is booked separately. Entertainment can be a bit posh with piano player but the square is onley a stroll away and it rocks! Theres something to suit everyone - my ambition is to buy a place out there to live but I just have to convince the hubby (i'm working on it and think i'm making progress)
Judy
August 17, 2006 08:12PM
Linda
Just read your note on message board. Due to go to Renaissance on Monday 21st August with hubby, 17 and 15 year old. Sounds fantastic- cant wait. Was it as good this year or are you still waiting to go?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login