chrousso village 20th july to 3rd august!

Posted by clarkeshome1 
August 10, 2006 05:14PM
Hi.
Just thought id start my own forum to those who were at chrousso between those dates as we met some lovely families there and we had a fantastic stay at chrousso and will be heading back there, we all totally relaxed and enjoyed our stay there, didnt have a bad meal and our daughters aged 7 and 5 had a fantastic time, they adored the kids club and made lots of new friends, its all they keep saying about and of course writing letters to there friends. the staff work really hard and you get used to the wasps and mozzies and know where to avoid we never had to wait for a drink or the girls as they loved asking for there own drink specially the fruit cocktail they could get. the ice cream flowed and the staff were friendly. we loved the ampitheatre and the reps what a ggood job they do there. keep it up and anyone that was out there when we were get in touch.
di james
Re: chrousso village 20th july to 3rd august!
August 11, 2006 10:58PM
clarkeshome1 , so glad you loved chrousso, and had a good time, we would definitely go back there.But did you find a lot of people moaning and groaning about trivial matterts? When we were there it made me ashamed to be british half of the time, people just moan for moanings sake.
Gill
August 12, 2006 11:00PM

Clarkshome1

Di and I are the no 1 fans of the Chrousso we loved it too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gill
di james
August 13, 2006 09:29PM
I will second that!!!!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login