Sarantis Studios

Sarantis Studios

Posted by Aimey 
Aimey
Sarantis Studios
August 09, 2006 08:33PM
Back from Hanioti for less than 3 weeks and already am missing it like crazy!!!
We stayed at the Calypso this time, and what a lovely place it is, perfect location, perfect staff, & perfect atmosphere.... Dave (The King) Kareoke man is a scream!!!

Looking to go back next June but this time were looking at maybe trying somewhere different to stay (Sorry Calypso guys, not my choice!!!), possibly the Sarantis Studios - Could anyone tell me what they're like, & where they are located, just need to try and get my bearings!

Thanks
Toni
Re: Sarantis Studios
August 10, 2006 03:57PM
Hi Aimey,

I have stayed at the Sarantis twice and both times i have loved it. Some people have very negative comments about the Sarantis Family hassling them, getting told off by them etc etc... have always found that if you are polite then you can't go wrong. The Sarantis is in the best spot. It is on the main road and two minutes walk to the main square. If you pass Roma Pizza on your left and you will get to the row of shops in front of you by the taxi rank turn left up the dusty road and you'll be at the Sarantis back gate.

This is only my personal opinion but i absolutley love the Sarantis its perfect and your room gets cleaned everyday!!

I'd go for it if i were you!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login