good apartments/studios in Hanioti???

Posted by Slaki 
Slaki
April 05, 2006 03:07PM
Hello,

Does anyone know for some good apartments/studios for renting in Hanioti?maybe some phones or faxes, better. I am planning to come in August, from 05-15 (few days up or down)
I am from Serbia and every year i am coming in Hanioti, i am loving it so much. This year i want to "jump over" agencies and to find something by myself. I was in "Tambos" before, i liked it, good rooms and close to the center and beach. Does anyone knows phone number of it?
PLEASE HELP!

Thank in advance!

Euxaristo poli! ;-))

Slaki
steve
Re: good apartments/studios in Hanioti???
April 07, 2006 04:27PM
Hi from UK -the Tambos Hotel is owned by the father (Kostas) of a very good friend of mine (Thanasis) who has the Central Cafe Bar in the square opposite the kiosk. I have the number for the hotel somewhere and will list it here as soon as I can. My wife and I will be staying there in May - we get to use the apartment on the top floor that has a huge terrace - sometimes this is let out through the year. Oh my wife has found the number - they do not speak very good English tel 00302374051413 fax 0374051200 steve & sherrilyn
Steve & Sherrilyn
April 07, 2006 04:31PM
Here areails of Hotel Tambos in Hanioti
63085 Haniotis, Halkidiki prefecture, Macedonia
Telephone: 23740-51413 (Outside Greece please add ++30)
Fax: 23740-51200
Open Period: Apr to Oct
Hotel Category: D
Number of Rooms: 24
Number of Beds: 46
Slaki
April 12, 2006 05:52AM
Dear Steve,

I ve just seen this and at first THANK U SO MUCH for information's!!

I had been last year in Zakynthos and when i came home i saw how high is profit of travel agencies, here in Serbia, maybe even more than double. I was shocked!. And i ve decided to find apartments by my self, why i need to give them more money when i can give that there and stay few days more. The second problem is that in travel agency usually like to tell u a wonderful stories about villas and when u come u see real situation. I know a lot of people who were in Turkey, for example. In agency told them that from hotel to center of that place is 5 km but probably they forgot one zero after number 5. J

So i was in «Tanbos» once before and i like because it is good villa and it is close to center and to sea. So i don't want to risk to be again robbed or to have bad apartment so i think this way is better.

And i think that maybe i know about which balcony u are talking. My sister and i were there, at the roof, and made some photos. The view is perfect from there!!!!

Anyway i will call «Tambos» these days to ask about renting. THANK U again!

A LOT OF GREETINGS FROM BELGRADE,

Slaki
Slaki
April 12, 2006 05:55AM
Dear Steve,

I ve just seen this and at first THANK U SO MUCH for information's!!

I had been last year in Zakynthos and when i came home i saw how high is profit of travel agencies, here in Serbia, maybe even more than double. I was shocked!. And i ve decided to find apartments by my self, why i need to give them more money when i can give that there and stay few days more. The second problem is that in travel agency usually like to tell u a wonderful stories about villas and when u come u see real situation. I know a lot of people who were in Turkey, for example. In agency told them that from hotel to center of that place is 5 km but probably they forgot one zero after number 5. J

So i was in «Tanbos» once before and i like because it is good villa and it is close to center and to sea. So i don't want to risk to be again robbed or to have bad apartment so i think this way is better.

And i think that maybe i know about which balcony u are talking. My sister and i were there, at the roof, and made some photos. The view is perfect from there!!!!

Anyway i will call «Tambos» these days to ask about renting. THANK U again!

Greetings from Belgrade,

Slaki
Slaki
April 12, 2006 05:57AM
Thank u TILLY!!

greetings!

Slaki
zaki
June 20, 2006 01:51PM
Hi Slaki,

I am also from Srbija.
I want to go to Hanioti in augustus(20)have you found a appartment or studio?I dont want to go to a agency i also want to try and find a room on my one.
Do you have some info for me?

Thanks!
PENELOPI
June 29, 2006 05:14AM
Dobar dan ZAKI!!

Pokusavala sam da u sopstvenoj reziji odem u Hanioti, ali nista. Predlazem ti agenciju i sajt www.travelland.co.yu koja ima najjeftinije aranzmane za Hanioti. 15 dana, autobusom + viza + smestaj + osiguranje, od 18.08-02.09 u apartmanu za 2 osobe je 300e, po osobi...Cena smesna. Takodje oni rade i Pefkohori i Polihrono...
U svakom slucaju ovo je moj mejl: penelopi2006@yahoo.com JAVI se pa cu ti detaljno objasniti nacin na koji je najbolje otici u Grcku "bez posrednika", ako zelis naravno. Ovde je malo nezgodno..zauzecu par strana ;-)))) Mozda bih i uspela da odem u Grcku "bez posrednika" i ove godine ali sam malo lenja u poslednje vreme, ;-))) tako da ipak idem preko agencije...
U ocekivanju tvog odgovora...
POZDRAV!
Penelopi

If u dont understand Serbian, please try at my mail penelopi2006@yahoo.com, i ll explain u everything...
Greetings!!
lunko
July 02, 2006 08:08PM
HI Slaki,
i was in Hanioti in appartmens call KOSTAS and first what i can say about this appartmens that they are in good place near center and sea, rooms are very clean and u have 5 sec.to walk and meet Branko!

Cheers
Penelopi
July 08, 2006 07:47AM
eee..kelence, kelence... :-))) prosto mi nemoguće ali skinuše sa foruma tvoje dve prekrasne teme...bruka... ;-))))) POZRDAV!!
Penelopi
July 08, 2006 07:48AM
ZAKI,

ovo je koja mejl adresa penelopi2006@yahoo.com..
javi se!

Pozdrav!!
Vladimir
July 28, 2006 03:09PM
Hi there everybody,
Since I work in one of those FILTY travel agencies that are selling arangements to Greece, I'lll just have to say one thing:
- The one is crazy and do not know to live if go to same place every year!!!
Halkidiki IS BIG, and you can't live it for 10-20 days. Come on people, the entaire Greece is BEAUTIFUL!!!

No one can tell me that he will go to Hanioti and spend less money if goes by his owne. Me and my wife are going on vocation from 21.08.-01.09.2006. and we're paying for accomodation only 95 euro per bed :-) But, I did one WERY SMART THING: I payed for arangement in April, and I could CHOSE.

BE QUICK OR BE BROKE!!!
July 28, 2006 03:48PM
hello,
we are best friends with the people who own the tambos-the contact details are

kostas tambos tel 00302374051413

COULD YOU PLEASE TELL THEM THAT STEVE AND SHERRILYN FROM ENGLAND GAVE YOU THERE HOME TEL NUMBER,--HOPE YOU ARE LUCKY TO GET FIXED UP WITH APPARTMENT IF THEY ARE FULL WE ALSO HAVE VERY GOOD GREEK FRIENDS WHO HAVE THE AMPELLILA STUDIOS IF YOU ARE UNCUSSESFULL WITH TAMBOS PLEASE E-MAIL AND I WILL GIVE YOU THERE NUMBER
KIND REGARDS
SHERRILYN STEVE UK
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login