Strand Village Apartments

Posted by Holly 
Holly
February 01, 2004 10:51PM

Hiya!

My other half and i are going to Hanioti in June and are staying in Strand Village Aprtments. What are they like, i heard they are pretty good.

Also what's the weather like in June and are there any cash machines in Hanioti? Never been abroad to Greece before so am not sure what to expect!!
Sheila Woodruff
Re: Strand Village Apartments
February 02, 2004 09:33AM
Brilliant apartments right on the beach. Entertainment 3 times a week. There is a cash machine in village square.
xemmax
November 24, 2005 05:32PM
best holiday ever!!!
ANON
November 25, 2005 12:26PM
They are lush, you will love it, no worries what so ever!!!
chiru
July 10, 2006 05:47AM
Im going on holiday in July and would like to know what the weather will be like, and what sort of clothes i should wear, are there any local restrictions and whats the best thing or the worst thing that could happen to either enjoy the holiday to its maximum or regret for the rest of my life. Id love to leave Greece with good thoughts and enjoy myself to the maximum so what should i avoid going or going that would make my holiday a misery. Also im very fussy about food. where is the best place to eat out? Is crime in the area an issue?
July 10, 2006 09:11AM

This is greece, the weather will be hot, there is nowhere in particular you should stay away from and the natives are very friendly. There are lots of nice places to eat and a very wide variety. In short the holiday will be what you make it. So I am sure you will have a lovely time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login