Sani Beach Club, Sani Resort

Posted by Sharon 
Sharon
May 30, 2003 12:42PM
We have booked a fortnights holiday in September to Sani Beach Club. We are just looking for confirmation that we have made the righ choice. There is very little mentioned in this forum about this resort and the club and we were looking for a bit of background, tips, advise and general reassurance that we have made the right choice. We are also taking both sets of parents and our 2 year old.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Sharon
Mick
Re: Sani Beach Club, Sani Resort
June 03, 2003 04:30PM
Hi

we stayed there in Aug 2002 & would definitely recommend it to you. The accomodation was of a good quality. The apartments range across the hillside and it can be quite a walk to the restaurants etc, however you can get the resorts shuttles to pick you up.

The beach is fine & sandy & clean with plenty of loungers. The beach has a very gentle slope.

The swimming pool is of a traditional design & you needed to get there quite early to get loungers.

The food in any of the restaurants around the three 'resorts' is good. You can charge food/drink etc bills to your room.

I would suggest you hire a car as there are a number of good beaches to visit.

Sani Resorts website is most informative
[www.saniresort.gr]

Have a great time
Lynne
June 30, 2003 09:24PM
Hi - I have also booked for the end Sept, the 29th, and will be just me and my 2 daughters, who are 10 and 12. I can't find much about it. It does have its' own website, www.sanibeach.com which has a good virtual tour.
I am hoping it's OK, too, as it was quite expensive!
Stratos
July 03, 2003 03:57PM

If you haven't a specific room yet, i would suggest to stay in "Sani village inn". thats the appartmnts next to the main hotel building.It's the same hotel's property, might be more expencive though.
village inn is new builded, with great swimming pool, gardens and playgrounds around,prefered specially if you have kids (you could watch them playing outside from the window) something you cant do if you stay in the main hotel big building.
In general, Sani is a great place one of the biggest resorts in Chalkidiki.
It's not a bad idea to rent a car and drive around Chalkidiki.
If you like night life, or more crowdy places you can visit Kalithea, which is not far from there. Afitos is a must, Potidea is also very nice.
k stubbings
June 16, 2004 06:37PM
we have just returned from sani and it was one of the best holidays we
have ever had.Standards are extremely high and every guest is made to
feel very special.The area is beautiful ,the whole area around Sani is
very unspoilt.
we have children aged 12 and 9 and they throughly enjoyed the wide
range of fairly priced water sports.there was a large group of us so
we bartered!
Sani beach club has a wonderful restaurant which is bathed in setting sunlight each evening.If you have the dine around option its a good
idea to try the other restaurants in the village .Probably NOT Al Porto
the Italian as this was the only place we encountered any rudeness
or surley service.The Greek restaurant was great ,they couldnot
have been more different!
Sani beach Hotel where we stayed,had its own bus service for 3 euros,
single journey.We visited Kassandria for a very Greek market on Tuesdays
Mike and Chris smith
June 26, 2004 08:03PM
Hi
Just found your review thinking of staying at the sani beach hotel next year. We would be grateful for any info thanks
Regards
Mike and Chris
Andrew
June 30, 2004 06:17PM
Hi

I hope you can help.

We are going to the Sani Beach Hotel in August. My daughter would like to know if there is anywhere within the resort where she can get her hair braided?

Also, What is the general dress code in the evenings. Is it quite smart or casual like shorts and tee-shirts?

Thanks
Alison
July 08, 2006 08:44PM
Sani Beach resort is fantastic for all ages, friendly, lots going on, 4 star bedrooms & 5 star care. I have been 4 times & loved everyone. I stayed at Sani beach hotel but courtesy busus take you between all areas of resort. You will love it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login