the countdown for Afitos begun

Posted by vm 
vm
June 30, 2006 03:11PM
9 weeks to go till Afitos as for today.
Being on this forum makes me feel like i'm there somehow.
Lucky you all that leave sooner than me.
I just love your sweet dilemmas on mosquitoes, sun oils, cash exchange offices, scuba diving, wide screen tv on pubs, etc.
can't wait tobe there.
cheers everyone.
Re: the countdown for Afitos begun
June 30, 2006 07:38PM
This site does help time pass by until our hols,it's lovely being a part of it. my countdown started in august last year,booked as soon as we came back,and already it is only 27 days til we go again,big cheer for the people on this forum smiling smiley
vm
July 04, 2006 04:21AM
Maria, you go in 3 weeks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lucky you gall.
3 weeks before I go, I'll have my things packed.
2 weeks prior to my departure I shall walk around with my visor and diving fins on.
1 week before my departure I'll be sleeping in the airport in front of the bording desk and when i would wake up i would ask everyone if we're there yet.

July 04, 2006 05:41PM
mental picture......snorkel, mask,flippers, briefcase!!!!! 3 weeks and 1 day !!!!!! 5 weeks of doing absolutely nothing, yeahhh.
Thanks for making me giggle.
vm
July 05, 2006 04:35AM
5 weeks there !!!!!!!!!!!
it is realy outrageous from my point of view since i can only stay there about 12 days.
did you win the lotery?
wow !!!
5 weeks.........
icredible
fantastic !
like a dream
good for you, maria.
keep me posted on how is it going out there.
July 05, 2006 01:16PM
Wish it had been a lottery win ! It's a present for my daughter for doing her best in her A levels...Sophie loves Pefkohori,so I took on 2 cleaning jobs as well as my ' real job' to treat us both smiling smiley It is our dream holiday come true.I'm rambling,sorry.
vm
July 05, 2006 03:44PM
you will find this realy enjoyable.
have you ever been there before?
it's realy somthing although is quite hot this time of the year.
you should get yourself something to wonder around the peninsula.
like a car or a scooter or something.
mobility there, enhance the flavour of halkidiki
July 05, 2006 06:17PM
This is our 8th time,we are both addicted to whole area, Iv'e booked us in a hotel in Thessalonika for a weekend,Sophie is a handbag fanatic,She will love searching for one there ! Thankyou for being so thoughtful.
vm
July 05, 2006 07:41PM
Thessaloniki is a vry nice place to be.
just don't spend too much time on Tsimiski st. lt's harmful for the budget.
but if you say that is for the w/e than she will only have Sat. to shop since Sunday doesn't count.
As you said that you'll be there for 5 weeks you might just as well take a trip to see the cave of Petralona, in case you have missed that by any chance. It's worth seeing that.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login