Athena Pallas Village/Neos Marmaras

Posted by The Cad 
The Cad
July 05, 2005 01:18PM
Hi All

I'm flying out to Halkidiki on 14th July. Has anyone got any information on either the hotel Athena Pallas Village and/or Neos Marmaras? There doesn't seem to be much on the Net about Neos Marmaras so it would be nice to get some first-hand feedback.

I hope you all have a great holiday

Cheers

The Cad
mari
Re: Athena Pallas Village/Neos Marmaras
August 17, 2005 07:57AM
Hello

I saw that you had visited The hotel Athena Pallas Village on July.
Please tell us everything about your holiday there, because we want to go to this hotel too and we didn't find any feedback about it.

If someone was there please write your replies.

tks
Maria L
June 19, 2006 07:17PM
I am also going to Athena Pallas on the 6th July i will let you know what it's like when i get back.
lisa
June 29, 2006 06:27PM
Hey everyone!

We do also travel to Halkidiki on July 20th and we also gonna stay at athena pallas... Would be awesome when u could post in a report or review in here or mail me Maria!!

regards from germany...
vm
June 29, 2006 07:03PM
Neos Marmaras is the biggest resort on Sithonia. It is also very pretty since is hilly and most of the street have a steep bias. It's almost connected with the poshy resort of Porto Carras. The harbour is spectacular and you can get some nice trips sailing from N. Marmaras accross to Palioury beach in Kassandra. I'm quite positive you'll ALL enjoy it to the fullest.
Post me back after your return.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login