Polihrono - Trying to find apartment

Posted by Richie 
Richie
July 02, 2005 01:19PM
Hi Everyone

Went on holiday to Polihrono about 4 years ago, We would like to go back but we cannot remember the name of the apartments we stayed at.

It was ran by a german family and was located about 3 minute walk from the beach. It was across from a farm, and was just down the road from the paper/fag stand.

I have a picture of Polihrono and have marked where the apartment are.

We had such a nice time there, and would love to go back, be nice also to see the owners of "Sun Rise" restruant again (Spiros and family).

The picture can be found here: [www.richardrfarthing.force9.co.uk]

Thanks
sakis
Re: Polihrono - Trying to find apartment
July 03, 2005 03:02PM
After I saw the photo, I spoke with the petrol station man in Polihrono. He told me that the apts called 'Athanasios' and run by Petros who has also the bar called 'Laska'.
I hope that can help you some how.
Sakis
Richie
July 03, 2005 03:47PM
Thanks for your help looks like the right one.

Thanks
Richie
July 03, 2005 07:18PM
Just found out the name apartments we stayed at was called "Efterpi Apartments". But 4 years have passed and they no longer are served by English reps.

Will be looking else where.

Thanks
Tatjana Rubin
June 23, 2006 12:20PM
Can you write me something about Efterpi apartments in Polihrono and send a photo. Thanks
June 23, 2006 05:23PM
i am also after info about efterpi ,3 years since we stayed there with golden sun but they went bust . have you seen the dates these last threads were posted?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login