job

Posted by georgina 
georgina
job
June 11, 2002 01:25PM
hello everybody.
could anybody help me to find a job in greece?i would like go in next year.
thanks
Kate
Re: job
June 11, 2002 03:10PM
Don't know personally, but when you find out let me know want to do the same thing.... You wanna come out there and work with me yawning smiley)

Let us know how you get on..

Kate
carina
June 12, 2002 08:50AM
Contact Sani Beach hotell in Kassandra.They employ many young people for different occupations.
georgina
June 12, 2002 02:17PM
ok Kate as soon as i find something i will let you know.ok?
Kate
June 12, 2002 02:35PM
Thanks Georgina, plus I go back in late August I will ask around then to see how easy it is and what the pay is like e.t.c.

Kate
georgina
June 14, 2002 12:10PM
ok Kate

i hope you will let me know what you find out.
where are you going?i went 4 times there and my favourite places are:bubbles,no-no and cavo paradiso.thats beautiful.
georgina
Rachel
June 14, 2002 06:27PM
Hi,

I am also interested in a job next year in Halkidiki. I am going for a week on 10th July for the second time and can't wait.

Please let me know Kate/Georgina what you find out.

Thanks

Rachel
Debbie GOOGLERS
June 18, 2006 08:13PM
Looking for staff this summer must beable to speak some English or Greek !
Inga
June 19, 2006 06:05AM
HI, Iam interested in office work in Greece with a holiday company for yearly work hopefully, would consider temp.. i speak German English Romanian a little French. I can start work anytime after 15th July. Thankyou Inga
Julie
June 20, 2006 09:01AM
You could try Alvia in Kalithea tel: 0030 23740 20050 they always need english / german speakers
Diviana
June 20, 2006 09:23PM
Hi Debbie, I'm really interested to find job in Greece and I'm speaking good English and basic Greek (learn fast), so about what kind of job do u need stuff?
Kind regards!
Debbie Googlers
June 21, 2006 03:18PM
Hello Diviana , Thanks for your reply , im looking for saff to work in cafe - bars for the summer bar duties full training will be given, must be able to cope with heat , and work flexable hours and cheerful with customers so if your still interested please e-mail me at diamandisdebbie@yahoo.co.uk regards Debbie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login