Grecotel Pella Beach, anyone been please

Posted by joo9 
June 18, 2006 11:57AM
Hi

I am looking to book this hotel for next year (yes 2007!). If anyone has been recently I would love your opinion. We have used Grecotels before and always found them superb. I have seen a few good reviews. There will be myself, husband and 2 girls (15 and 12). My main concern is the resort, I have heard a few niggly things about Hanioti!!

Thanks

Joo
Re: Grecotel Pella Beach, anyone been please
June 18, 2006 06:21PM
Hello Joo,
I can't answer your question as of yet but we're due to go to this hotel in August and I could let you know whats its like after then. All I can say is that it gets VERY GOOD reports on virtually every forum I've seen it mentioned on. You say that other Grecotel hotels you've been in are good, which would you reccomend (as we're looking for next year )

Thanks, Angie
Re: Grecotel Pella Beach, anyone been please
June 18, 2006 06:35PM
Hi Angie

We have stayed at the Elounda Village, Daphnilla Bay and the Rithmyna Beach all of which were fab and our friends are staying at the Rhodos Royal this year. Let me know what type of holidays you like and I can fill you in a bit more. I would love to hear what you think of the Pella Beach when you return, this would be really helpful as I will be booking when we get back from this year's holiday. Perhaps I could give you my e-mail address, or you could PM me.

Thanks

Joo
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login