Greece Virgin

Greece Virgin

Posted by Larry 
Larry
Greece Virgin
February 20, 2002 12:17PM
Hi

I have never been to Greece and just booked a week for myself and fiancee at the beginning of June. Now, never being the sort of person who puts brain into gear before pressing confirm on an electronic booking form (Doh!) I am now in the dubious position of being booked into Haldiki in a self catering apartment for the week and no further information whatsoever.

I would be grateful if anyone can give me an idea of what to expect and what resorts are availiable. I called Thompson who advertised the holiday and they were about as much use as a chocolate fireguard. They couldn't even tell me if we would be staying in one of their places or not.

I would also be grateful for any information that may be of relevance. Both myself and partner are about late 20's and although we will not be up Raving all night, we do like good food, wine, entertainment and lively bars etc. My mail address is lpelling@hotmail.com

Many Thanks

L.
John
Re: Greece Virgin
March 06, 2002 10:54PM
Halkidiki is a great place.Where in Halkidiki are you staying as there are a few towns around.If you are into diving then check out www.odysseydive.com
JohnCole
June 17, 2006 08:44AM
your have a great time.
remember that if you hotel has no pool or its not very good just go to another hotel and use theres
they don't mind as long as you are buying drinks or food.

in greece the holiday is what you make it.

June 17, 2006 08:53AM
Dont worry,my first trip to halkidiki was booked in same way,that was 8 years ago,and I still go back every year,have fun .
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login