hanioti in may, sarantis studios

Posted by emma 
emma
February 14, 2005 07:24AM
hiya
will it be quite warm in may, also I am wanting tips on nice bars and tavernas and stuff please and the sarantis studios
thanx in advance
emma
Van
Re: hanioti in may, sarantis studios
February 14, 2005 09:30PM
Hi Emma

Its 25-30" warm in may, but at the night its get litle bit cold so have jacket
with you..
Hanioti have most bars pubs restaurants and tavernas in Halkidiki, so you
find many places too go.
Old tavern, amethistos, zorbas, erodios, fresh is on our side off the vilage.
The center of Hanioti is full off bars..im at Waikiki bar next too erodios, drop in when you are there.
emma
February 15, 2005 10:31AM
hiya
many thanks for that,will def come to your bar:-)
Pam
February 15, 2005 09:34PM
im off to the dionysos in may, hope its ok any views anybody
daz
February 15, 2005 09:55PM
I have been there twice pam and the accomodation is great
gail
February 16, 2005 03:22PM
yasso van, glad to hear your still in hanoti, i was over last year in sept 04!
but never had time to visit you, i'm one of the girls from la strada? you came to see us one night in the club, we went to see you the next night, i've got some lovely photos of you!!!!!!!!!
i'm coming over in april, to see my friend who lives in fourka, shes also one of the girls who worked with me. hope to see you soon???????
Van
February 17, 2005 04:45PM
Hi Gail
How are you, are you still working...im in Saloniki now but going to Hanioti
sometimes to see som friends.
Boring at the vinter over there you know...
See you in april, filakia.
gail
February 17, 2005 09:42PM
ya, glad to hear from you again, hows saloniki? i'm wondering if you can remember who i am, as you see so many girls in your magazine! but am sure you would'nt forget the girls from the club?
Van
February 18, 2005 12:08AM
Yasso
Saloniki is great..weather is nice, god nightlife...im not cure was it you ho went to santorini or you friend.
Anyway email me on waikikibar01@hotmail if you want. x
emma
February 20, 2005 08:47AM
lol hey talk about invading my thread ;-o
going in june now not may anyone else going early june?
gail
February 20, 2005 11:24AM
so sorry for invading your thread EMMA! am new to this.
emma
February 20, 2005 08:02PM
Hey I was only kidding, gail, no offence mate :-)

emma
gail
February 22, 2005 01:17PM
its ok emma! i have not taken offence! now i know how it works. where in halkidiki are you going!
emma
February 24, 2005 07:34AM
that's cool then, thought u thought I was bein nasty.I am staying at sarantis studios, in june can't wait, the thought keeps me goin through all this snow lol!
emma.x
paul
dionysos studios
March 12, 2005 09:00PM
hi all im off to the dionysos in july,any good info about this accom would be much appreciated,thanks.
Verena
Re: dionysos studios
March 22, 2005 10:50PM
I may be working in Hanioti from this May, but i really would like to knowmoer about the town such as what are the club's like? - in particular one called Copacabana (i think) etc. I am realy excited as i need a huge break. But what i it like really . Do tell
kelly
sarantis studios
March 27, 2005 07:07PM
hay!!
me an my friend are going to hanoti in july and i just wanted to know what the weather is like. also what is the nightlife like as i am 18 and my friend is 19 and enjoy having good nights out. where is the best place to go??

kelly
abi
Re: sarantis studios
May 16, 2005 03:47PM
hey kelly me and my friend jus come back from hanioti its great check out the sunshine cocktail bar and DEFINATLY check out the kelfos music bar round the corner if u do tell the bar staff and waiters abi n beki sed hello (the waiter in there is nice hes called george tell him abi sed sorry we dint get to say goodbye properly) its really friendly u wont wont to go to the cococabana its ok in there but not that friendly let me no how u liked it and tell me if they remembered who we were (we went early may) let me no how ya hol goes
abi
Anita
Re: sarantis studios
June 06, 2006 08:35PM
Hey Kelly!

You will love hanioti! There is no night clubs as such in the square, but lots of really cool bars, playing fab music! Theres is lots to choose from - we liked the sunshine bar - fish bowls are amazing! There is a night club in the next village along - its called nono's (some greek lads from our hotel wanted to take us) it doesnt start/open til late though. Plenty of signs about it around hanioti. Perhaps get a taxi there - wont be much cus its just up the road!

It will be hot!!!!! I went in august last year and oh my god, dont forget your suncream and water! I hope your apartments have air con as well - you will need it! Anyway you'll have a fantastic time - im really jealous! id go back anytime!

Hope this helps.
Anita.xxx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login