Excursions from Hanioti

Excursions from Hanioti

Posted by kelly anthony 
Excursions from Hanioti
May 02, 2006 02:03PM
Hello all,

I am due to travel to Halkidiki for the first time on May 15th and whilst away it is my partners birthday and i would like to book a surprise excursion for us. I have just visited my travel agents who have advised that i would have to book something when i get to Halkidiki as its not something that can be done here, but i want to try and keep it a surprise which seems impossible if i cant book it in the UK.

Can anyone help me with any information of what trips are availble from Hanoiti and where i would be able to book somethign beforehand?

Look forward to hearing from you and also our trip to Halkidiki.

joanne
Re: Excursions from Hanioti
May 03, 2006 06:36PM

You can book an excursion in the square at Hanioti. Or with your rep. Cant think of a way you can do it before leaving.
Rosemary
May 03, 2006 09:43PM
[www.hit360.com]
Have a look at this link. Its called Hanioti Tours if the link does not work
Rosemary
May 03, 2006 09:44PM
Cut and paste the link, missing out all the squiggles before www.
May 04, 2006 09:17AM
Thanks everyone.
Juliet
May 05, 2006 07:32AM
Just a thought but if you're dead set on arranging it before you go you could arrange Scuba diving. Last year I contacted Odyssey dive club www.odysseydive.com and arranged a "Discover Suba" session, it was half a day and for beginners but I arranged it all before I got there and they picked us up from round the corner from our hotel, it was really well organised.
May 28, 2006 11:36AM
Hi, I would be interested in doing something like this, a beginners dive, can anyone tell me how much i would expect to pay? I have been to the odyssey website but there are no prices. Thanks
May 31, 2006 09:25AM
I have just returned from Hanioti and arranged scuba diving with Odyssey Dive Club. I paid £90 Euros for a beginners dive. It was an amazing experience and the staff at the club were brilliant, they picked us up from our hotel, gave the safety briefing and measured us up then we went to a lovely cove and did the safety and had a dive. There was no pressure to rush things through it was totally relaxed and at our own pace. Our instructor Carla was excellent, if you can ask for her.

If we go to Hanioti again i would defintley book another dive with Odyssey.

Enjoy!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login