fourka

fourka

Posted by katie B 
katie B
fourka
May 15, 2006 12:10PM
Hi Guys,
Going back to Fourka on monday, and was wondering where the best place was to hire a car from? And also do the shops sell 'leader' cigarettes? Know I should have taken more notice last year but I was so overwhelmed!!! Love the place!!!

Cheers

Katie
Phil Parkin
Re: fourka
May 15, 2006 07:22PM
were going out on Monday may see you there.
Yes you can get all brands of cigarettes from the kiosk in the square.
The best place we have found for car hire is economy car rentals see the ad top right of this page.
regards
Phil.
katie B
May 16, 2006 11:44AM
Cheers Phil, staying at evridiki studios and apts with my daughter and partner, and will be frequenting the Viktoria and Yiamas bar! May see you around, weather is looking good too xx Katie
May 16, 2006 04:16PM
Hi katie ive just got back from fourka and i got some leader ciggies from a little shop just past yiamas bar. (its on the corner with loads of inflatables outside). they were only 15 euros per 200 that was the best price we found.the weather was very hot to only a couple of little showers hope you have a nice time .Faye x
Phil P
May 16, 2006 07:13PM
Katie don't want to put a downer on the trip but if you are staying at the Evridiki ask for a room away from the road we stayed there a few years back and were woken by the road noise early mornings, having said that we live out in the sticks and are not used to road noise.
Don't get me wrong were not talking the M6 here but it can be quite busy in the early morning rush hour.
regards
Phil.
katie B
May 17, 2006 10:37AM
Thanks Faye! Know exactly what place you mean, glad the weather was good too. which place did you stay at? xx katie
katie B
May 17, 2006 10:38AM
Hi Phil, I had heard that the road noise was bad, so will ask to be moved if necessary.... soooo excited! Not long to go now! Cheers for the info xx katie
May 17, 2006 03:05PM
Hi katie
i stayed at evridiki appartments. We had a good time but we found there was not a lot to do (my mom has 3 teenagers and i have a 2&4 year old). So we was trying to keep then busy. the main road was not to bad at evridiki we was all up early any way so we didnt really notice it that much. If you drink the cocktails are nice (i know had to many of them couple of fuzzy heads in the morning haha) Hope you have a great time and dont drink to many sex on the beaches> You will have to let me know how things go have fun faye xxxxxxx
katie B
May 17, 2006 03:33PM
Hi Faye,
My daughter is 4, and I took her last year, stayed at aristidis and kanelis studios. Had an amazing time, so booked to go back the day I returned last year!!!! How's George @ the viktoria? I am amazingly giddy.... been waiting a whole year for this! Lydia wasn't bored last time so I'm sure she'll be cool as it is the school hols this time!
Thanks for your advice about the ciggies, the orders to bring back home are coming in fast!
Glad you (kind of) enjoyed your hol... You either love Halkidiki or hate it, I'll never go anywhere again! lol xxx
Katie
Lynette
May 29, 2006 07:43AM
Hello,

Just seen a really good deal for Fourka and just wondering whether its nice and whether there is anything to do,

Lynette
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login