Daphne Village

Daphne Village

Posted by Paul 
Paul
Daphne Village
November 21, 2005 11:06AM
We've been to Hanioti several times and stayed at the Angelo. Thought we'd try different accomodation this time. Could anyone tell me about the Dapne Village complex. We've been on the coach whilst dropping others off and it looks very nice. I know it's a little further out but we wouldn't mind that. Thanks for any info in advance.
Alex
Re: Daphne Village
January 15, 2006 11:54AM
Hi Paul
We have stayed and well we have no complaints really. The pool area is great with superb views over the town, on a clear day/night you can see clear across to the next penninsula. The rooms are clean and simple. the walk back on an evening can be a little too much as there is quite a steep climb up to the apartments (I hope your luggage has 4 wheel drive). A very quiet complex, they have their own gym, free to guest and a tennis court, you can get equipement from reception again it's free. but then the stay was worth it as we really like Hanioti and next plan to stay at the tropical.
jennie
Re: Daphne Village
May 22, 2006 11:03AM
Hi
Ive read a lot of reports of a wasp invaion in hanioti-did you notice this problem at the daphne village?cheers
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login