hello can any1 help?

hello can any1 help?

Posted by joe 
joe
hello can any1 help?
August 11, 2002 03:03PM
hi im going to halkadiki with my girlfriend at the begining of sept and wondering if anyone can give me any info.
we are both 20 and dont want to be stuck in a really dead place.
we booked a thomsom price braker so we could be staying in 1 of 3 apartments shown in the brochure and there isnt much of a description.

* 1 is called, Port Marina Studios which is in Paliouri (near Pefkohori)

* 2 is called, Themelis Studios which is in Fourko

and

* 3 is called, Villa Panorama Apartments in Polichrono

any info on these resorts or the accomadation would be really really helpfull

thank you.
jenny
Re: hello can any1 help?
August 12, 2002 02:24PM
well i did exactly the same deal with thomsons i got 2weeks ago,
me and my boyfriend r 19,
we ended up in villa panorama-polychrono,
it was absolutely amazing,the apartments r very nice and run by a greek family it has a swimming pool and about 10mins to the beach and main town.u will get a good deal if u go here!
polychrono is quite lively full of bars and restaurants but another good thing that ploychrono is on 5mins from hanioti which is the most liveliest resort on the island which is full of bars and clubs so u get the best of both worlds!
any questions dont hesitate to reply i will b happy to answer them!
luf jenny
joe
August 12, 2002 09:43PM
cheers jenny. i hope i do have a great time
im sure i will.

;-)
lw
July 31, 2004 08:07PM
hope u end up in villa panorama, fab holiay one of ourbest yet, really friendly apartments, resort near to hanioti so fab night light
Soph
August 01, 2004 10:48AM
i no that themelis and panorama are fab cuz most of the crowd i was with last year stayed in those! Fourka is the bestest place in the world and if you go down into the town at night it may be tacky in places but the atmosphere is just amaing....enjoy!!! any questions you know where to ask!
Bev Adams
August 01, 2004 02:06PM
I agrree Fourka is great but may be a bit tame for you both. There are many good restuarants and bars but only 1 nightclub. Great for families and a quiet relaxing holiday - not what you are looking for I feel?
dave
August 04, 2004 08:47AM
Go with Jenny's advice, Porto Marina is a good 3kms from civilization, Fourka is a bit sleepy. Polychrono is also close to alternative lively villages.

Happy Holidays

dave
none of your business
August 10, 2004 06:42PM
price breaker not bracker num nutts.......
kevin
August 22, 2004 12:40PM
I,ve been to villa panorama on many occasions and can fully recommend it as an ideal getaway holiday with very friendly people
gednesbitt
@aol.com
September 13, 2004 03:58PM
just got back from halkadiki stayed at the villa panorama wouldnt go back to halkadiki or the villa panorama they were only happy if you stayed in the hotel spending your money thats the only time they wpuld talk to you there isavery steep hill its ok on a night but through the day its hard work there wasonly 2 brit bars and they were run by greeks with it being greek maunland thats were the greeks went for there holidays so not alot of brits nothing 2 do overall very poor for 4years running we went 2 zante excellent wish wed went this year
RIP.
Re: @aol.com
September 13, 2004 07:45PM
well, you must have been so supprised to find Greek people in Greece.
Maybe if you want English people with English bars you should try Blackpool next year.
Tamsy
September 14, 2004 08:11AM
I think Halkidiki's brilliant when the Greeks come from the city for their break,there's always a really good atmosphere ged!O.k there's not a lot of English bars in Halkidiki but i for one don't expect there to be,shame you had a bad experience but it shouldn't let it put you off.Tourism was down in Halkidiki this year anyway,all the main travel companies have suffered so that's why there wasn't many Brits around.
Joe where did you end up going?x
wayne molyneux
February 03, 2005 09:30AM
the place was brill . very friendly i hope to be back in july 05
Bob&heather
March 01, 2005 08:32PM
we like you are going to Halkidiki this may for the first time, we have done the canneries, tunisa, majorca and the rest and this time looking for somethink different maybe special, always speaking to folks about their holiday experience only good reports so far
Katie
March 02, 2005 05:04PM
Hey definitely choose polychrono 4 the nightlife. it's a brilliant destination. i have been to all areas and towns and am really familiar and i'm 19. enjoy your stay and check out a nightclub called priveledge. its open roofed and fantastic

katie

xx
Nicola
Too old
March 06, 2005 09:04PM
Why has someone brought back a thread from 2002 and still replying to it, doesn't anyone look at the dates?
andrea
Re: Too old
March 15, 2005 07:46PM
hi been to halkidiki 7 times
hanoiti is the best place to stay for nightlife loads of restaurants
paliouri is dead quiet no restaurants in walking distance

i wouldnt stay other than hanioti

my parents live their in the summer
Hayley
March 30, 2005 11:17AM

Hi,

Im going to the Chrousso Village in Paliouri with my boyfriends Family in August, and im really worried about the reports ive heard on Paliouri as im only 22 and have heard this is not a place for young people, can you tell me anymore??

Hayley
tina
April 04, 2005 12:14PM
all you have to do is get in a taxi for 10 euros and go to hanioti what a fab time you will have there

or even pefkori 6- 8 eros in a taxi and go and dance the night away, there is always an escape from the in-laws
jac
May 10, 2006 05:38PM
hi my partner and i are going to pefkohori staying at the petridis apartments arrive 17th june can any body tell me about this resort and apartments have done a lot of greek island never done the mainland looking forward to exploring
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login