Polichrono. The Nemo.

Polichrono. The Nemo.

Posted by Phil 
Phil
Polichrono. The Nemo.
July 22, 2005 04:48PM
Just got back from 14 days of relaxation and sunshine, Oh except for one thursday the heavens opened and cooled us down, its was needed the temp reached 40 C in the SHADE. I 'd like to thank the people at the Nemo, they are a wonderful Family especialy Vasiliki, for her help, kindness and Ruths Birthday cake.Lee and Sharon when you read this you missed out on a cake covered with cream, icecream,fruit and CHOCOLATE.
Phil....................
Kerry
Re: Polichrono. The Nemo.
July 22, 2005 05:31PM
Glad you had a good time,it was last Thursday the heaven's opened huh?That was the day i left but yes it was much needed.The cake sounds like the one i had at my friends sons b,day but in Kriopigi so yeah anyone that misses out on cake like that.....................you haven't lived haha.x
Phil
July 23, 2005 08:37AM
Anyone going to Polichrono in the next few weeks, the A.T.M. machine at the supermarket has gone, the nearest is in Hanioti, 7 to 8 euros by taxi.
Billys land has shut, and the Enellatha taverna is now a glossy bar type place, totally out of character, watch out for the marble steps they could be a leg breaker when you've had a couple or three,especially if you're wearing high heels, so lads be warned!!!!!!!
tony
May 04, 2006 08:12PM
the atm machine has been moved. it is now up at the crossroads.aa nice new shiny glass box. you cant miss it !!!!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login