Summerjob from Greece

Summerjob from Greece

Posted by Päivi 
Päivi
Summerjob from Greece
May 05, 2005 05:21PM
Hi!
I was wondering how do find a cleaning job from Greece or countries like Spain or Portugal? I have tried to look from the internet, but I have not found anything.

So, if you have any idea where two Finnish girls (18 & 25 years) could find summerjob as a cleaner/housemaid/housekeeper in Greece, Spain, or Portugal please give me a hint!

Thank you ever so much!!!
Kezzybabes
Re: Summerjob from Greece
May 05, 2005 07:14PM
Hi i don't think you'll find cleaning jobs etc advertised on the internet just as you won't find many bar/restaurant jobs advertised either as usualy only jobs for tradespeople (electricians,engineers,etc)are advertised.I can only speak from my personal experience when i say the easiest way is to actualy go to where you want to work & ask around,failing that,another option would be to get the names of some hotels off the net & write to them asking if they need any staff.Good luck.
Päivi
May 05, 2005 09:55PM
So, how safe it is to just like go to spain or greece and try to find job when you are in there? I am really concerned that if you go there and you do not find any job. I know it is a risk that I just might have to take, but how relatively hard is it to find a proper job? How common it is that you end up going back to your home country flat broke and pissed off?

Sorry for being so cynical or sarcastic... smiling smiley
Kezzybabes
May 06, 2005 07:23AM
I suppose it's quite rare to get a long term job but then i suppose a lot depends on which area you choose to work in,Halkidiki for example would not be able to offer you any long term jobs but the islands or Thessaloniki may be a different matter.I was very lucky finding a job but i knew i'd be going home in the winter so perhaps you should try a seasonal job first to see if you like the country & see if you can manage on the wages before you decide to do it permanently!It is always possible that you're going to go home broke but personally i never did it for the money,i did it for the experience & for the chance to spend a while in a country i love.Sorry can't be more help but hopefully someone else will offer you advice!
tsiemo gildas
May 01, 2006 12:12PM
Dear sir,

We come by this letter to sollicite the summer work in your agency, we are students in Minsk state linguistic university in Belarus, we need you know all the informations concerning the application in summer Holliday,we speaking many languages, French , English, Russian,italia ,spanish ,etc...
we want to apply for any summer work and travel if it possible.

We will be glad if you can accepte us in your programme and to prepare all the documents concerning application.

HELP TRAVEL STUDENTS
S/o OF Mr .TSIEMO GILDAS DEPHILLIPY
PROSPECT MASHEROVA STREET , 60
MINSK 220002 BELARUS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login