Macedonian Sky apartments

Posted by Jan 
Jan
March 21, 2006 07:10PM
We are going here in June, with our son, who is 10 years old. What are these apartments like, and, are the people there friendly. Any good boat trips that we can go on. Any help would be great.
Hayley Kiernan
Re: Macedonian Sky apartments
April 04, 2006 03:33PM
Hi Jan,

myself, partner and 3 year old daughter stayed at these apartments last year (May-June) and we thought they were ok. Apartments in Greece are basic anyway, but we did have a tv with mostly english channels and we had a hairdryer.
There was a double bed for us and a single for our daughter (studio). In the brochure you only see the pool and apartments, but there are actually some more apartments across a small road (where we stayed). Not noisy at all. There is also a large supermarket just round the corner if you walk up straight through these apartments and right, along the main road.

it is a family run establishment and they are very friendly!

Halkidiki is beautiful! we went on a boat trip organised with First Choice, that was good! The Captain on the boat is crazy!! our daughter loved it! We really wanted to go on the midnight cruise but due to bad weather that was cancelled. But there are boat trips that are organised with a company in the main square.

i would recommed these apartments to you. Basic but cheerful!
Jan
April 11, 2006 03:20PM
Hi Hayley,

thanks for letting me know about the apartments, it sounds like we are going to stay in the annexe. My son will be glad for the tv, that is one thing we have never had when we have been away, so that will be a novelty for him. Usually he is swimming from morning to night when we are away on holiday.

Glad to hear that the boat trips are good fun, we will try one, see where we end up.

Thanks for the help.

Jan
John
April 15, 2006 11:10PM
Hi - Hanioti is great - you'll love it! - found this photo if it's any help:

www.seeyourholiday.com/MAKEDONIA%20SKY%20APARTMENTS%20HANIOTI%20HALKIDIKI%201.JPG

You have to try Billy's bar when you get there - one of the best in Hanioti!

John
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login