Calypso Hotel

Calypso Hotel

Posted by Aimey 
Aimey
Calypso Hotel
February 28, 2006 02:16PM
A group of 6 of us (all couples) are venturing to Haniot in mid July and was wondering if any one had any info on the Calypso Apartments/Hotel. We can only find minimal info on the net regarding this hotel and it's surrounding area and would greatly appreciate any further info people may have.
Also reading everyones reviews I am soooooo looking forward to this holiday!!!! It sounds like a great place!

Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 28/02/2006 06:39PM by Nikos.
shirley
Re: Calypso Hotel
March 01, 2006 01:32PM
Hi Aimey

Have a look (if you haven't already) at the holidays uncovered website. There are quite a few reviews of the Calypso on there. I'm sure you will love Hanioti. Going again myself in August for 18 days and can't wait.
Steve
March 02, 2006 11:08AM
Hi - hotel is right in centre of hanioti 1 min from central square - never stayed there but have looked around and it looks good. my wife and I have visited hanioti for 15 years and love the place and people. The roads are ok to hire a car and drive around the peninsular - impossible to get lost. Call in at the central cafe right on the square for a great breakfast and friendly welcome (our friends ) have a great time Steve & Sherrilyn
Aimey
March 02, 2006 02:25PM
Thanks for your help!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login