fouka and christina appartments

Posted by shell 
shell
January 21, 2006 09:59PM
Hi

I am going to fourka in may staying in the christina appartments. Does anyone have any views on what the appartments are like or what fourka itself is like. Does anyone have any suggestions of what to do in fourka?! Please help!!! Any pictures would be even better! Thank you!
Paula Thirkell
Re: fouka and christina appartments
January 31, 2006 09:29PM
Hiya

My husband and I spent out honeymoon last June in Fourka and it was perfect, its so chilled out with just enough to keep you busy, really recommend Yammas and Absolut bars and the taverna victoria as you walk up to the centre. Some fab memories and we are back in june and trying these apartments, very close to everything and if you do want any more life Hanioti and other places cost about 20 euros in a taxi. Getting exited about going back already.
SHELL
February 02, 2006 06:49PM
Thanks so much for your reply...i was starting to think it was either very bad or no one had ever visited here before. We will definately try places you have recommended and i will mail and let you know how we found it! We are excited already for may...hope you have a lovely time in june, let us know how your hol was.
thanks x
Paula Thirkel
February 04, 2006 09:50AM
Just thought i have a cd with pics on if you would like to see some of the sites. My email address is paula_thirkell@yahoo.co.uk and if you want to see them just drop me a mail and ill attach some back!!

See ya

paula
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login