Classic Bar, Kriopigi

Classic Bar, Kriopigi

Posted by Brian and Chrstine 
Brian and Chrstine
Classic Bar, Kriopigi
May 29, 2004 10:55PM
Just got back from hols, stayed in Kriopigi. Went to the Classic Bar most nights. George and his wife Christina and Nico their son looked after us! Ouzo shots late into the evening. They've got a pool table and use of the internet in their bar, beat George a few times! Good bar good music and had some tasty snacks past midnight a few times, cheers George.
Trevor and Sue
Re: Classic Bar, Kriopigi
May 29, 2004 11:00PM
Hi there Brian and Christine, its Trevor here, remember us? I beat you at pool most nights in Georges Bar, Classic. Remember the night Nico was making traffic light coloured drinks, tasted good at the time, but what a hangover next day! Great fun every night, especially if you beat George at pool! Will be back at the end of the summer, to beat George again!!
stacey and alex
June 07, 2004 06:54PM
classic bar is one of the BEST bars in this area and nicos is great too anyone agree nice music great cocktails and best of all pool table
Nathalie
June 07, 2004 10:04PM
This bar was the best bar in Kriopigi. We played about 20 games of pool each night. The musiic is bangin' and its English!!!
Nicos and his mum and dad Christine and George are very very nice and join in with pool.
If you come to this bar you will have a fun, warm family night out.
The snacks they provide (toasties and hotdogs) are exellent.
Nathalie
June 07, 2004 10:05PM
This bar was the best bar in Kriopigi. We played about 20 games of pool each night. The music is bangin' and its English!!!
Nicos and his mum and dad Christine and George are very very nice and join in with pool.
If you come to this bar you will have a fun, warm family night out.
The snacks they provide (toasties and hotdogs) are exellent.
ariel
June 08, 2004 12:09AM
im 21 .....i speak both french and english.i have notion in german and greec....i wish too find a summer job in greece .im in thesalonique.where should i start first
ariel
i m seeking a job in greec!!!!!!!!!!
June 08, 2004 12:10AM
im 21 .....i speak both french and english.i have notion in german and greec....i wish too find a summer job in greece .im in thesalonique.where should i start first
Natasha and Nathalie
Re: The classic bar!!!!!!!!!
June 08, 2004 08:02PM
The classic bar is a really cool place to go and for all you ladies the barman (Nicos) is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!
His mum and dad Christine and George are very nice.
The cocktails are lush and exotic, the foods good too!
Its a great place to go so try it!!
Zhygas
How to find barman job here?
January 14, 2005 06:47PM
i'm a barman and i would like to work somewhere in Greec. How could i do it?
Pamela Zambounis
YOUR THE BEST!!!!!
November 24, 2005 10:42PM
hhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG this is so freakin wild!!!!!!!!!!!!!! classic bar is the best in the whole world!!! there is no bar better than CLassic!!!! i luv so sssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!! Yanni and Nicko are the best cuzinz in the world!!!!! luv u guys heaps.......c ya soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Always your cuzin Pamela......smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley: ) smiling smiley
ANON
Re: YOUR THE BEST!!!!!
November 25, 2005 12:25PM
To work in Halkidiki as a bar man, go to Haniotti as most lively. But where ever you go it is best to go just before or right at the start of the season and just ask around all the bars, they are always looking for staff in holiday resorts.
Middle of April or wait til the bars start to open end of April beginning of May for the season.
yiannis
Re:summer job offer
November 26, 2005 03:42PM
if u still looking for summer job reply to this message and send a photo. the bar is in halkidiki and im one of the owners.for next summer.
also your nationality and your qualifications.
thanks yiannis k.
Noel
Re: Re:summer job offer
January 28, 2006 12:18PM
Yasso Yianni Ti Kanis. Hope u and the family are all ok. We are looking for work for the summer, Let us know or just drop us a line and let us know how u r Adio Noel & Clare
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login