Memories of Hanioti 2005

Memories of Hanioti 2005

Posted by Leigh 
Leigh
Memories of Hanioti 2005
November 11, 2005 11:07AM
has anyone got any good memories of this years holidays in hanioti. would love to hear everyones thoughts of there days spent in hanioti
Stacey-anne
Re: Memories of Hanioti 2005
November 11, 2005 03:42PM
i had the best time eva! ive been going for 4 years, and this year was by far the best! how old r u?
Leigh
November 11, 2005 09:40PM
Am 21, was 20 when i went, were abouts did you stay. i was in the hotel angelo. was probably the best time i had out my three years i have been. will be my fourth next year. cant wait!!!!
stacey-anne
November 11, 2005 10:19PM
I stayed at the strand villige, i love hanioti, i went with a friend and my parents and everynight me and my friend laura would just go out get drunk and meet loads of new people was fab. we went to sunshine, the most becouse had a really nice atmosphere and we could dance inside, and we went to blue, waikiki and some other bar that i dont remember the name of but it the barman was really fit. did you ever meet a vlassis,he use to wrok at the angelo i think? what time did you go this year?im going next year aswell x
Leigh
November 13, 2005 04:31PM
we went around the end of june about the 26th this year just gone. next year probably be going around the end of july. never met vlassis, dont think he worked in the angelo. blue and waikiki i enjoyed but we went to a bar called love street. that was mostly are starting off bar.
jeff
November 16, 2005 03:01PM
hi

sorry to butt in but you know i really envy you youngsters (im 56)

i just wish when i was younger id found greece

i always wanted to do a season in fourka working yes i know the wages are crap but it was just for the buzz to have worked and had more time than the usual 2 weeks holiday there

if i get the chance i would love to retire over there .

theres something magical about hanioti at night lol
daytime isnt the same for me .

also stayed in polichrono a few times another place ive grown to like alot

miss the times i cant get over but will be in fourka next year
so something to look forward too now

kalimera yamas
Katie
November 18, 2005 05:55PM
its beuatifull! i loved it too!wow i would love to retire there! the men!!hmmmm very nice, the people the sea, the sun! everything
Bente
November 18, 2005 09:17PM
Hello folks!
We went to Hanioti this summer for 14 days.We was 4 coupels from Norway and this holiday was the best ever. Hanioti is a beautiful small town so next year we going back. We stay at Naias hotel,who was a very lovely hotel at the beach
Paul
November 21, 2005 09:55AM
You guys obviously love the place as much as we do. Been going for a few years now to Hanioti since my brother married a Greek girl and moved to Thessolaniki. We're going to Lanzarote in two weeks for some winter sunshine but last night all the talk in our house was about the two weeks we're going to book in Hanioti in September! Says it all I suppose.
Paul
November 21, 2005 09:56AM
Sorry....Thessaloniki, before I'm corrected!
Shirley
November 21, 2005 01:56PM
I have already booked to go back next year for 18 days in August/September and wonder how on earth I am going to last that long.... I just love the place.
steve & sherrilyn
December 03, 2005 04:34PM
Hi - been visiting Hanioti for 15 years - made great friends there and now holiday with them (Central Cafe !!) Hanioti. Visited for Greek easter this year and had a fab time. Cant wait to get back in early may for 10 days.
Visited for our friends wedding in January 4 years ago - weather really cold wet and windy - sea like coffee - but interesting to see life out of season and attend a greek wedding. Love Hanioti !
Jane
December 03, 2005 05:13PM
Hi, we visited for our friends wedding about three years ago at end Dec. The weather was great apart from one days rain. We stayed in Thessaloniki, but visited Halkidiki for the day and were amazed at the blue sea. I even walked on the beach barefoot, so it wasnt even that cold. Certainly not summer heat, but fine. Loved it out of season for a change, so quiet and lots of the proper Greek places still open for the locals. Siviris was lovely out of season.
Brooke
January 06, 2006 01:24PM
Hello, just wondered what Naias apartments are like? am going in august! cant wait, love greece! have been told that the beach isnt very godd there and there are lots of wasps! please cheer me up and tell me its beautifull!
Sam
January 06, 2006 03:58PM
its beautifull! the sea is clear, and the village is just fab! you will have a good time! how old are you?
Rosemary
January 06, 2006 07:10PM
Naias is a lovely place to stay. Beach is lovely. Slightly rougher sand than very fine sand, but not nearly as shingly as other places I have been to. 5-7 mins walk to main square and bars. There are a lot of wasps, but they are not aggressive and you can ignore them. They rarely make contact with your skin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login