Lesse Hotel

Lesse Hotel

Posted by Vicky 
Vicky
Lesse Hotel
June 05, 2005 11:13AM
If you are going to Hanioti this year and want a good place to go (if you haven't already booked) I reccommend going to the Lesse Hotel, it's just outside the main square, about 200m from the Angeolas (sp). It's clean, frendly and it's rather cheap. I went in may 12-26 for 2 week and it's only £279 s/c. I really reccommend it!

Vicky
Emily
Re: Lesse Hotel
June 06, 2005 06:55AM
I agree I was there then too, lovely hotel, really nice people, fantastic pool!!

I sooooo wish I was there now!
Emily
June 06, 2005 07:58AM
Vicky,

Where did you get that deal from? My boyfriend and I are planning to go back there in September and we paid that for a week when we went in May.
Darko
June 07, 2005 09:06AM
I wrote directly to hotel and got excellent price 75€ per day HB for 2 of us 28/08 to 07/09 accomodation only. Since their web site is out of reach you can write to lesse@hol.gr or call Anastasia Lesse at +306947129902 tell her that Darko gave you the number
Christina
June 07, 2005 01:27PM
Thanks for this info. On our last day in Halk last week, we drove around looking for places to stay next time. I wrote down the name of this hotel, but when I got back to the states, I couldn't find any info on the web for it.
Emily
June 08, 2005 07:23AM
Christina,

I the link hasn't been working for a while I think that they may have technical difficulties with it. But if you want to try their website is www.lesse.gr
Vicky
June 08, 2005 05:51PM
Emily

What I did was i went to Thomas Cook and asked them for some holiday ideas, they came up with the Lesse, I realised that it was a First Choice holiday and i went to them and asked them if they could knock some money off they did, they gave us the holiday cheaper but with their 'gold insurance' deal, so i went back to Thomas Cook, told them what FC was offering and they knocked off even more.

It really pays to play the agents off against each other! I totally reccommend you to do it!
Anastasia
October 08, 2005 01:44PM
I would like to thank all the guests of Lesse hotel.
The season of 2005 has finished and we are getting prepared for next season.
I am looking forward to see all of you again in our hotel.
With respect,
Anastasia Lesse
Darko
December 16, 2005 09:48AM
See you in June!
john
December 29, 2005 06:33PM
www.@#$%&
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login