POLICHRONO

POLICHRONO

Posted by gail 
gail
POLICHRONO
August 11, 2005 11:15AM
Can anyone tell me if the downunder bar is still going, as i have not been back since 2004, as i know the village has had some changes, and also is the weather good? as me and my sister are going in sept! for a 2 weeks maybe i,ll not come back i love greece so much.
louise dyer
Re: POLICHRONO
August 11, 2005 07:22PM
well we went in june and it was still there then...x
jeff
August 12, 2005 12:13AM
hi gail if you go to harrys (Down under Bar)
Please say hi from jeff the biker from uk
tell harry will see him next year with a big surprise lol

if you eat at the Oceianasay hi there too

many thnks and have a great holiday in poly

regards jeff
Mark
August 19, 2005 02:49PM
The Down Under was still going strong in June but wasn't the best bar on the front!#
Geff
August 31, 2005 10:53AM
Oh yes, Downunder Bar is still going but my advice would be to keep clear of it, unless your political view of the London Bombings agrees with the Aussie owner. He told many Brits this season that we deserved to be bombed and he was glad it happened! Nice guy huh? Especially coming from a country with such an inauspicious start!
Geff
Nogeffs!!!
Mark
September 04, 2005 07:46PM
Won't be going there then! He was a twat anyway! Nice dog though
Geff
September 05, 2005 03:56PM
Don't forget to have a meal in Kapitanios Restaurant just near that crappy Cockney Cafe and tell Victoria (the girl with large assets) that Paul still loves her and to keep an eye open for a Pelican!!!!!
She'll get the joke.
Enjoy Polichrono, its a great place for a holiday but don't live there, the Greeks change if you do, I should know. Anyone going to Polichrono give the Pelicans love to Victoria!!!!!!!!
Harry
October 07, 2005 07:15PM
I'm the owner of DOWN UNDER ROCK BAR and would like to apoligize if you misunderstood me about the bombings!!!!I'm a very religious person and I don't even kill the spider's or other animals in my own home!!!let alone people bombing one another!!!BOMBINGS AND ALL TERORIST ACTS SHOULD STOP FOR HUMANITY'S SAKE!!!Everyone should live as BROTHERS NOT AS ENEMIES!!!
Jeff
October 07, 2005 11:51PM
hey harry hows the leg m8

will hope to make it over poly to see you next year

be about sept time

live long ride free my friend

and you better have plenty of BATIDA in when i get there

and NO i WONT be bringing my DAD
harry
October 08, 2005 02:54PM
HI TO EVERYONE FROM ME!!!!DOWN UNDER ROCK BAR!!!WOULD BE GREAT TO SEE EVRYONE NEXT YEAR FOR A GREAT BIG PARTY!!!!
Gary
October 08, 2005 05:51PM
Hi mate,how you doing ?!.Its Gary from Leeds(petros mate),i was talking to you in september.Hope your ok.I'll speak to you soon !.
Geff
October 12, 2005 11:48AM
Harry,
Maybe the sentiments were misunderstood but the words used were no, however, we accept your apologies.
A 'U' turn from an Aussie?
Harry
October 12, 2005 02:11PM
I WANT TO SAY A BIG HELLO TO GAIL!!!!HOW ARE YOU????
Harry
October 12, 2005 02:13PM
SORRY!!!BUT I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND YOUR QUESTION?
kerrie w
October 17, 2005 12:52PM
hi harry,

dont know if you remember me, i spent my last night in polichrono propping up your bar with Boumby. hope you ok. cant wait to come back next year.

kerrie
xx
kerrie w
October 17, 2005 12:53PM
hi geff,

i think i may know you. do you know me? i know kapetanios and victoria well.
kerrie w
October 18, 2005 03:08PM
sorry geff, mistaken identity.
jeff boardman
October 19, 2005 02:09PM
as i see theres another jeff spelt with a g not j i would like to say we are not of the same

yamas
The Ashes Are Home
October 22, 2005 07:56PM
Harry wrote :

"I'm a very religious person and I don't even kill the spider's or other animals in my own home!"

Isn't that a defense that could be used by the perpetrators of the events in London you were so proud of back in July?
gail
October 28, 2005 12:15PM
Yassou harry, glad to hear your on this site, how are you and your family? last time i saw you was 2004? i was with my sister liked the new change you have now, no more long hair, have you seen audrey? last i heard she was in athens! hows your bar going? see la strada has closed! hope to hear from you soon, filaxa
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login