June 13, 2005 06:21AM
any one know how much car hire can be from this hotel
thanks
sakis
Re: car hire from chrousso village
June 13, 2005 08:39AM
Hi Matt
Can you please send me an e-mail on sales@kriopigi.net with your request
( when, what kind of car, how many days. how many people etc.) and I 'll give you the best price possible.
The car 'll be delivered and collected at the Chrousso Village for not any extras as part of our great service.
Best regards
Sakis Manolas
'KRIOPIGI CARS' manager
www.kriopigi.net
Karen
June 13, 2005 06:49PM
Have just had a quote from Kriopigi cars,very reasonable,31 euros per day (approx £21) for a group C car. Included in the price is delivery and collection at Chrousso cant be bad as First Choice quoted £186.00 for 1 week.

Karen.
Louise
June 13, 2005 07:14PM
You can book car hire through the reception. We were quoted 273 euro's for a 9 seater for 4 days and i think the cheapest was about 121 euros for 4 days they also had various other special offers.

Louise
sakis
June 14, 2005 06:55AM
Hi Louise

Why there is need to hire a car from the …smiling receptionist or your holiday rep, and do not rent one from a car hire company directly?
You can be sure that, hiring a car directly from a car hire company, it’s always cheaper, between 10% to sometimes 25% !!!
So avoid your car hire booking through the hotel’s reception or your travel agent or your holiday reps, as you will pay the magic and well knowing word…COMMISSION !!!

Sakis
'KRIOPIGI CARS'
Emily
June 14, 2005 09:45AM
Louise,

I would definately go to Kriopigi cars, Sakis is lovely and you get a free shot of Metaxa!!! We haven't claimed ours yet but will be on our return visit in September!!!

The car we had was really nice, little small one, perfect for us and the service you get is great.

Hi Sakis from Emily and Cecil, looking forward to my Metaxa in September!!!!
Karen
June 15, 2005 10:51AM
I have to agree with Sakis avoid booking car hire through the hotel or Tour Op's as their commision is added. To Sara n Matt have just had a car hire quote from Chrousso and it was more expensive than First Choice,291 euros (£195) for 1 week and that was for the smallest car. To Sakis will be in contact soon to arrange our car hire...

Karen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login