polichrono

polichrono

Posted by caitlin 
caitlin
polichrono
April 01, 2003 02:13PM
i've just booked to go to Polichrono in June an would like some information on the resort...you know the kind of thing; any ATMs ?? what are the supermarkets like?? best place for car hire etc
Hayley
Re: polichrono
April 07, 2003 11:37AM
It is great. There are ATMs and there r 2 main supermarkets but the english food is expensive. Watch u dont get run over by a scooter
kate
April 10, 2003 11:42AM
Hi Hayley.

Glad to hear that it is great as have booked for Aug. What is it like in relation to things to do and nightlife??
Emma
April 13, 2003 11:11AM
me and my boyfriend have just booked a holiday in polichrono for july. we wanted something that wasn't too hectic but can anyone give me an idea about what the nightlife is like. i'm just hoping it's not too quiet!
Charlotte
Re: Polychrono
April 20, 2003 12:01PM
Just like everyone else, just wondered what the resort was like. I am unfortunatley a vegetarian so just wondering what variety of food was out there, what the nightlife is like, what bars/ resturants you'd recommend etc.

I am going to halkidiki with my boyfriend in august from the 14 - 28th also my sister is going but in late july. We're also interested in renting a car, didnt know if its cheaper to do it there or not. We are staying in The sakrias studios and any info on that would be good.

Please email or text me charlottebench@hotmail.com or text 07763841204.

Cheers. will be happy to share info i get when i get back x
Jenny
May 13, 2003 01:32PM
EMMA!!

My sister is going to Polychrono in July too. I think she will be out there for a week from the 17th. maybe i could pass on her mobile number to you if you are out there the same time she is also going out with her boyfriend. Send a message bk x
Chermaine
May 16, 2003 11:04AM
Hi, i just came back from polychrono yesterday, it is a lovely little resort, no nightclubs but the nightlife is good. lots of little restaurants and bars, some drinks are quite expensive depending where you go but you get a good measure with the spirits. Charlotte the sarikas studios are really great the owners are lovely the rooms are great, only 5mins from the beach and i'll warn you know about the very big hill just next to the apartments, very steep but will keep you fit over your stay. i recomend the restaurants Tulip and there is one that i cant remember the name of but if you manage to find the internet bar (Centre) its just over the road. i also recomend the bar next to the tropicana bar, the waiters are lovely and at the moment anyway cocktails are only 3euros(£2.40).
Anyway hope you all enjoy yourselves, am going back next year thats who much i enjoyed it!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login